About Customer Service Jobs
By being hired into one of our Customer Service jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Customer Service careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Customer Service job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Customer Service at BD may be waiting for you!
- Complaint Focus Lead - Baltimore, MD
- Description: The Complaint Focus Lead in Technical Services & Support is a key member of the Service Organization and reports to the Manager, Complaint Focus Leads. The role is dedicated to Customer Satisfaction through focused system and product investigations, proactive identification of customer trends, and proper escalation of technical and customer issues. Primary Duties and Responsibilities: Coordinating with cro...
Reference Code: TEC100TZ
- Quality Engineer Customer Complaint Coordinator - Canaan, CT
- Description: Reports directly to the Senior Quality Engineer. Acts as the main point of contact for customer complaints. Resolves moderately complex complaints and forwards most critical complaints to the Senior Quality Engineer (Supervisor). Review, evaluate, investigate, analyze and resolve complaints and problems concerning Customers, through close coordination with Marketing & Sales, Complaint Group/Quality and Ope...
Reference Code: QUA101U8
- Clinical Consultant (Washington D.C.\Pittsburgh) - Baltimore, MD
- Description: The Clinical Consultant is a resource for the execution of the Medical Surgical Systems value-added clinical business strategy. The role implements clinical programs and initiatives that differentiate Medical Surgical Systems’ product portfolio based on improved clinical outcomes and process enhancements which may result in a lower cost-in-use. The expertise and credentials of the Clinical Consultant en...
Reference Code: OTH101V6