About Customer Service Jobs
By being hired into one of our Customer Service jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Customer Service careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Customer Service job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Customer Service at BD may be waiting for you!
- Collections Specialist - San Antonio, TX
- Description: Collect all outstanding invoices and collectable charge backs on assigned accounts. Determine the validity of customer disputes with regards to charge backs. Escalate and recommend an account for caution or hold on future orders when there is cause for loss of financial exposure. Understand and have a thorough knowledge of department policies and procedures as they pertain to the job function. Accountable for ...
Reference Code: CUS100IL
- Service Contract Administrator - San Jose, CA
- Description: This Service Contract Administrator is responsible for working directly with customers and field personnel to secure maintenance service agreements for capital equipment. This position works in a very fast paced environment where a high volume of work is processed and minimal errors are expected. This position directly impacts the company's service revenue. Professionalism is a must. Duties and Responsibilitie...
Reference Code: CON1006N
- Customer Service Manager Sales Contract - San Jose, CA
- Description: This is a high visibility position which directly impacts the company’s reagent revenue and requires working directly with BD Biosciences external customers and personnel from various internal functional groups. The successful candidate will be responsible for serving as a senior resource for the direction of work activities in negotiating, contracting, bidding, RFPs and RFIs. The ideal candidate will a...
Reference Code: CUS100I8