About Customer Service Jobs
By being hired into one of our Customer Service jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Customer Service careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Customer Service job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Customer Service at BD may be waiting for you!
- Clinical Consultant (Washington D.C.\Pittsburgh) - Baltimore, MD
- Description: The Clinical Consultant is a resource for the execution of the Medical Surgical Systems value-added clinical business strategy. The role implements clinical programs and initiatives that differentiate Medical Surgical Systems’ product portfolio based on improved clinical outcomes and process enhancements which may result in a lower cost-in-use. The expertise and credentials of the Clinical Consultant en...
Reference Code: OTH101V6
- Collections Specialist - San Antonio, TX
- Description: Collect all outstanding invoices and collectable charge backs on assigned accounts. Determine the validity of customer disputes with regards to charge backs. Escalate and recommend an account for caution or hold on future orders when there is cause for loss of financial exposure. Understand and have a thorough knowledge of department policies and procedures as they pertain to the job function. Accountable for ...
Reference Code: CUS100HJ
- Sales Contract Administrator - San Jose, CA
- Description: This is a high visibility position which directly impacts the company’s reagent revenue and requires working directly with BD Biosciences external customers and personnel from various internal functional groups to secure contracts. Professionalism and attention to detail are a must. Administrative duties include: detailed financial analysis, quotation preparation using SAP, contract booking via SAP, cus...
Reference Code: CUS100G5