About Information Technology Jobs
By being hired into one of our Information Technology jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Information Technology careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Information Technology job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Information Technology at BD may be waiting for you!
List of open positions in Information Technology Jobs
|Senior SAP Materials Management Functional Analyst||San Antonio, TX||07/09/2014|
|Data Manager||Franklin Lakes, NJ||06/18/2014|
|IT Systems Engineer Resource Management||Franklin Lakes, NJ||06/04/2014|
|Lead SharePoint Systems Engineer||Franklin Lakes, NJ||06/04/2014|
|SharePoint Systems Engineer||Franklin Lakes, NJ||06/04/2014|
|Systems Engineer Project Server||San Antonio, TX||06/04/2014|
|IT Business Partner||San Jose, CA||05/27/2014|
|Business Planning & Analysis Manager Information Technology||Franklin Lakes, NJ||05/22/2014|
|Manager Systems Management eLearning & Production Tools Technologies||Franklin Lakes, NJ||05/21/2014|
|IT Team Leader Corporate Preclinical Development & Toxicology (CPDT)||Research Triangle Park, NC||05/09/2014|
|Manager IT Center of Expertise Shared Services||San Antonio, TX||04/29/2014|
|IT Analyst\BI (SAP Business Warehouse Developer)||Durham, NC||03/25/2014|
- Senior SAP Materials Management Functional Analyst - San Antonio, TX
- Description: Overview: As a member of the IT Source to Payment (STP) Team, the candidate will work to design, implement, roll out and support production activities in ECC 6.0, SRM 5.0, EDI, BI reports and Data Migration areas. Working in San Antonio, Texas, the incumbent will function as primary liaison between end users at that location and Core Design Team in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey. We are looking for someone with st...
Reference Code: INF0008I
- Data Manager - Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Description: The data manager is responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of the data infrastructure of a large customer-facing informatics system. He or she will need to integrate data from multiple, disparate sources to ensure consistency, quality, and usability. Establishes master data quality standards and ensures data quality. Formulates, implements, and enforces proper data collection policies and ...
Reference Code: INF0008D
- IT Systems Engineer Resource Management - Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Description: As a strategic partner for BD's businesses, regions and functions, the Systems Engineer is primarily focused on designing and developing collaboration technologies applications, configuring systems, and providing the operational support for those applications. BD's Collaboration Technologies and Services include Microsoft's SharePoint, InfoPath, Office 365, and Project Server technologies, as well as, several ...
Reference Code: INF00085