About Life Sciences Jobs
By being hired into one of our Life Sciences jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Life Sciences careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Life Sciences job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Life Sciences at BD may be waiting for you!
- Laboratory Technician Microbiology Department - Broken Bow, NE
- Description: JOB SUMMARY Performs and documents microbiological tasks associated with product sterilization programs, functional quality and contamination control in an aseptic manner. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS...
Reference Code: QUA101YE
- Senior Scientist Research - San Jose, CA
- Description: The Sr. Scientist is responsible for research and product development activities on projects involving immunology and cell biology applications. The scope of the project for this position is to use mutlicolor flow cytometry to characterize heterogeneous cell populations in the studies of Oncology and infectious disease/immune disorders. Associate will be responsible for design and preparation of reagent panels...
Reference Code: LIF100AZ
- Technical Applications Specialist \ Flow Cytometry - MA
- Description: Responsible for providing field-based advanced flow cytometry applications support for BD Biosciences Cell Analysis external and internal customers. Technical Applications Specialist (TAS) uses advanced technical expertise in flow cytometry applications to support business initiatives. This position is a field based position and will be located in Massachusetts or Connecticut....
Reference Code: SAL002FS