About Life Sciences Jobs
By being hired into one of our Life Sciences jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Life Sciences careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Life Sciences job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Life Sciences at BD may be waiting for you!
- Research Associate II - San Diego, CA
- Description: Job Summary: Responsible for research and development in collaboration with others on research projects. Makes detailed observations, analyzes data and interprets results. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgement within generally defined procedures and practices in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining results. ...
Reference Code: LIF100BK
- Custom Applications Scientist (CAS) - San Diego, CA
- Description: Job Summary: The responsibilities of the Custom Applications Scientist (CAS) include: The design and development of assays including flow cytometry assays for assessment of cellular response to changes in the normal physiological make-up. Theses assays could be used in clinical reference labs and also in evaluation of candidate therapeutics in development at Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies. This pos...
Reference Code: LIF100BI
- Microbiologist 1st Shift - Columbus West, NE
- Description: GENERAL FUNCTION: Responsible for finished product releases (steam, EO, radiation); validation of sterilization processes; environmental monitoring, control, & reporting; release of raw materials & WIP based on microbial and pyrogen testing; review & maintenance of related procedures, specifications, & work instructions; writing validation protocols; overseeing testing; writing summaries; and r...
Reference Code: LIF100BN