About Life Sciences Jobs
By being hired into one of our Life Sciences jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Life Sciences careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Life Sciences job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Life Sciences at BD may be waiting for you!
- Staff Scientist Microbiology - Baltimore, MD
- Description: BD Diagnostics is a world leader in infectious disease diagnostics and automation of the clinical microbiology lab. The Staff Scientist, Microbiology R&D, Infectious Disease Diagnostics provides an opportunity for an innovative Clinical Microbiologist to guide and be an active contributor to the development of automated diagnostic products used in the clinical microbiology laboratory. The successful candid...
Reference Code: PRO105HB
- Application Support Specialist Flow Cytometry - San Diego, CA
- Description: Responsible for advanced flow cytometry application support to customers, subsidiaries and distributors, field personnel, and other internal/external customers on clinical reagents and software applications. Individual will maintain application support databases and reference files, actively contributes to maintaining of BD Biosciences quality system. Periodically may visit customer sites to gain understanding...
Reference Code: SAL0028C
- Manual Microbiology Specialist Seattle Portland San Francisco Bay Area San Jose Sacramento - San Francisco, CA
- Description: The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of associates so classified. JOB SUMMARY : The Manual Microbiology Specialist is responsible for selling the Manual Microbiology product line in the Diagnostic Sys...
Reference Code: FIE000V3