About Life Sciences Jobs
By being hired into one of our Life Sciences jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Life Sciences careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Life Sciences job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Life Sciences at BD may be waiting for you!
- Business Development Manager External Innovation - CA
- Description: This position is responsible for establishing external innovation programs, evaluating new OTHC technology, capabilities and business models essential for BD's future growth. The position will be based in Menlo Park, CA. In addition to establishing partnerships with local organizations, the candidate will be responsible for defining programs and assembling teams of internal and external experts. The position w...
Reference Code: LIF100BL
- Custom Applications Scientist (CAS) - San Diego, CA
- Description: Job Summary: The responsibilities of the Custom Applications Scientist (CAS) include: The design and development of assays including flow cytometry assays for assessment of cellular response to changes in the normal physiological make-up. Theses assays could be used in clinical reference labs and also in evaluation of candidate therapeutics in development at Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies. This pos...
Reference Code: LIF100BI
- Senior Scientist Research - San Jose, CA
- Description: The Sr. Scientist is responsible for research and product development activities on projects involving immunology and cell biology applications. The scope of the project for this position is to use mutlicolor flow cytometry to characterize heterogeneous cell populations in the studies of Oncology and infectious disease/immune disorders. Associate will be responsible for design and preparation of reagent panels...
Reference Code: LIF100AZ