About Life Sciences Jobs
By being hired into one of our Life Sciences jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Life Sciences careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Life Sciences job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Life Sciences at BD may be waiting for you!
- Manager Software Quality Engineering - San Jose, CA
- Description: The Software Quality Engineering Manager is responsible for the overall leadership and management of software testing activities for Flow Cytometer related instrument control and analysis software. He/She is responsible for leading and managing a team to verify that all relevant software products function as intended by the requirements, designs, and implementations. Responsibilities: Build and sustaining a te...
Reference Code: LIF100AK
- Senior Scientist Cell Culture Media - Miami, FL
- Description: DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES : Assess the feasibility of new custom cell culture media and supplements. Lead process development, scale-up and transfer of technologies/formulations to manufacturing site. Lead and interact within a cross-functional team of scientists, development associates, manufacturing and customers to support media custom program. Support the design and development of new custom media form...
Reference Code: LIF100AI
- Manual Microbiology Specialist Seattle Portland San Francisco Bay Area San Jose Sacramento - San Francisco, CA
- Description: The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of associates so classified. JOB SUMMARY : The Manual Microbiology Specialist is responsible for selling the Manual Microbiology product line in the Diagnostic Sys...
Reference Code: FIE000V3