About Life Sciences Jobs
By being hired into one of our Life Sciences jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Life Sciences careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Life Sciences job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Life Sciences at BD may be waiting for you!
- Application Support Specialist Flow Cytometry - San Diego, CA
- Description: Responsible for advanced flow cytometry application support to customers, subsidiaries and distributors, field personnel, and other internal/external customers on clinical reagents and software applications. Individual will maintain application support databases and reference files, actively contributes to maintaining of BD Biosciences quality system. Periodically may visit customer sites to gain understanding...
Reference Code: SAL0028C
- Bioprocess Engineer III - San Jose, CA
- Description: Responsible for improving process efficiency and product quality. May be involved on cross functional teams within manufacturing or as part of New Product design transfer teams. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criter...
Reference Code: OTH101UR
- Staff Scientist Microbiology - Baltimore, MD
- Description: BD Diagnostics is a world leader in infectious disease diagnostics and automation of the clinical microbiology lab. The Staff Scientist, Microbiology R&D, Infectious Disease Diagnostics provides an opportunity for an innovative Clinical Microbiologist to guide and be an active contributor to the development of automated diagnostic products used in the clinical microbiology laboratory. The successful candid...
Reference Code: PRO105HB