About Process Engineer Jobs
By being hired into one of our Process Engineer jobs at Becton, Dickinson and Company, you’ll be a key member of the Becton, Dickinson and Company team. Professionals in Process Engineer careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Process Engineer job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Process Engineer at Becton, Dickinson and Company may be waiting for you!
- Molding Process Engineer - Canaan, CT
- Description: Manages the molding activities to attain strategic objectives through continuous improvement in productivity, quality, cost, and budget compliance. • Effectively communicates with other functions to maximize project impact and quality within the department, and ensures production equipment achieves budgeted production yields. Directs technical resources as available to resolve production problems. ...
Reference Code: MAN10417
- Process Engineering Technician - Canaan, CT
- Description: Direct Reporting to the Manufacturing Engineer Leader with primary responsibility to the MAP business. Dotted Line reporting to the Project Engineer for daily activities and work assignments. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS...
Reference Code: MAN1043U
- Bioprocess Engineering Supervisor - San Jose, CA
- Description: JOB SUMMARY Supervises small group of BPEs. Functions as a technical supervisor responsible for setting priorities for the group and maintaining focus on activities that meet key business objectives. These will include sustaining engineering and new product transfer projects. Acts as advisor to other Bioprocess Engineers to meet schedules and resolve technical problems. Works on extremely complex problems wher...
Reference Code: MAN10437