About Regulatory Affairs Jobs
By being hired into one of our Regulatory Affairs jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Regulatory Affairs careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Regulatory Affairs job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Regulatory Affairs at BD may be waiting for you!
- Director Regulatory Affairs - Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Description: Summary: The Director of Regulatory Affairs is responsible for developing and executing global regulatory strategies designed to obtain regulatory approvals to support the business plan. With minimal supervision, he/she will lead the Pre-Analytical Systems (PAS) Regulatory Affairs department, assuring products, services and communications meet global regulatory requirements and meet the needs of the business. ...
Reference Code: REG000B6
- Staff Regulatory Compliance Specialist - USA
- Description: The Staff Regulatory Compliance Specialist is responsible for working with all Diagnostics sites worldwide on various regulatory compliance issues. This position develops, implements, and/or coordinates global regulatory programs and projects and compliance initiatives across regions, business units, and manufacturing sites. This position reports directly to the Director, Regulatory Compliance Operations. Resp...
Reference Code: REG000B5
- Director of Regulatory Affairs - San Jose, CA
- Description: Reporting to BD Biosciences (BDB) VP of Regulatory/Biostatistics, and supporting the business leaders of BDB, the Director of Regulatory Affairs (RA) provides regulatory leadership to the BDB U.S. Business Units and serves as a member of the BDX WW Regulatory Leadership Team (RLT). This individual directs the regulatory affairs activities within BDB, which includes interactions between BDB and US FDA as well a...
Reference Code: REG000AW