About Regulatory Affairs Jobs
By being hired into one of our Regulatory Affairs jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Regulatory Affairs careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Regulatory Affairs job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Regulatory Affairs at BD may be waiting for you!
- Staff Regulatory Compliance Specialist - USA
- Description: The Staff Regulatory Compliance Specialist is responsible for working with all Diagnostics sites worldwide on various regulatory compliance issues. This position develops, implements, and/or coordinates global regulatory programs and projects and compliance initiatives across regions, business units, and manufacturing sites. This position reports directly to the Director, Regulatory Compliance Operations. Resp...
Reference Code: REG000B5
- Labeling Specialist - Baltimore, MD
- Description: Labeling Specialist is responsible for developing, updating and implementing new and revised packaging and labeling for products marketed by BDDS. This position includes developing and maintaining content and graphic standards as proposed by Corporate, Regulatory and Global guidelines. Acting as the liaison between Labeling Design and Development and BDDS plants, the Labeling Specialist will lead or participat...
Reference Code: OTH101WC
- Director of Regulatory Affairs - San Jose, CA
- Description: Reporting to BD Biosciences (BDB) VP of Regulatory/Biostatistics, and supporting the business leaders of BDB, the Director of Regulatory Affairs (RA) provides regulatory leadership to the BDB U.S. Business Units and serves as a member of the BDX WW Regulatory Leadership Team (RLT). This individual directs the regulatory affairs activities within BDB, which includes interactions between BDB and US FDA as well a...
Reference Code: REG000AW