About Regulatory Affairs Jobs
By being hired into one of our Regulatory Affairs jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Regulatory Affairs careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Regulatory Affairs job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Regulatory Affairs at BD may be waiting for you!
- Sr. Regulatory Affairs Specialist - San Jose, CA
- Description: The role of the Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist is to develop and execute sound regulatory strategies for a range of complex regulatory affairs (RA) programs, with emphasis on regulatory submissions associated with new product development for GenCell products, such as the CLiC LP, CLiC Lite, etc. This individual will represent the function on designated core teams, conduct business interactions with regul...
Reference Code: REG000BY
- Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager - Durham, NC
- Description: This associate will be responsible for the management of a staff of regulatory professionals executing regulatory product submissions, from the strategic planning stages through conduct of clinical trials and submission to FDA and/or international regulatory agencies. Provides regulatory input on all advertising and promotional material for US and international markets. Principal Accountabilities: Manages plan...
Reference Code: REG000BX
- Registered Nurse Vigilence Reporting Specialist - Sandy, UT
- Description: Under the direction of the Manager, Customer Management Center, manages activities and procedures associated with complaints concerning BD MS, DC and PAS products. Accountable for setting own work direction and completing work tasks. Conduct the processing of customer complaints as related to Medical Device Reports (MDRs), including the maintenance of complaint files, responses to customers and the preparation...
Reference Code: REG000BZ