About Regulatory Affairs Jobs
By being hired into one of our Regulatory Affairs jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Regulatory Affairs careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Regulatory Affairs job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Regulatory Affairs at BD may be waiting for you!
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Description: Responsibilities: Platform Representation: Representing the Regulatory Affairs function on the (specimen) Cell and Biomarker Preservation and (specimen) Acquisition Platform Teams and associated sub-teams as the Regulatory Affairs subject matter expert (SME) for FDA and CE requirements. This will include acting as a liaison between the Platform team and BD PAS Regulatory Affairs, International (i.e. outside US...
Reference Code: REG000AM
- Staff Regulatory Affairs - Baltimore, MD
- Description: Regulatory Affairs Project Manager responsibilities: Develops regulatory strategies for moderately to highly complex submissions to FDA and other regulatory agencies. Will prepare or coordinate the preparation of Pre-IDE, PMA, De Novo Petition, and 510(k) submissions. Provides risk assessments of strategies and regulatory options to business teams and to product development/support teams. Exercises considerabl...
Reference Code: REG000A8
- Regulatory Affairs Coordinator - Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Description: Summary: This position is responsible for the management of regulatory documentation and the Letter of Authorization process required support Pharmaceutical Systems platforms with emphasis on prefilled syringes primarily in the US with some other global activities. In this role, supporting customer requests under the guidance of more senior Regulatory professionals is a key activity as is leveraging the knowle...
Reference Code: REG0006T