About Regulatory Affairs Jobs
By being hired into one of our Regulatory Affairs jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Regulatory Affairs careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Regulatory Affairs job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Regulatory Affairs at BD may be waiting for you!
- Staff Regulatory Affairs - Baltimore, MD
- Description: Regulatory Affairs Project Manager responsibilities: Develops regulatory strategies for moderately to highly complex submissions to FDA and other regulatory agencies. Will prepare or coordinate the preparation of Pre-IDE, PMA, De Novo Petition, and 510(k) submissions. Provides risk assessments of strategies and regulatory options to business teams and to product development/support teams. Exercises considerabl...
Reference Code: REG000A8
- Regulatory Affairs Coordinator - Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Description: Summary: This position is responsible for the management of regulatory documentation and the Letter of Authorization process required support Pharmaceutical Systems platforms with emphasis on prefilled syringes primarily in the US with some other global activities. In this role, supporting customer requests under the guidance of more senior Regulatory professionals is a key activity as is leveraging the knowle...
Reference Code: REG0006T
- International Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Baltimore, MD
- Description: International Regulatory Affairs Specialist is responsible for developing strategies for moderately complex submissions to regulatory agencies worldwide. Interprets regulations and guidance’s ex-U.S. and communicates to the country how these impact the ability to register. Coordinates and supports worldwide product registration requests, interfaces with global international regulatory and marketing cont...
Reference Code: REG0009Z