About Operations Jobs
By being hired into one of our Operations jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Operations careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Operations job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Operations at BD may be waiting for you!
- Production Operator IV - Baltimore, MD
- Description: JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the compounding of raw materials within +/- weight tolerances, milling, blending, process control monitoring and documentation of such procedures for manufacturing Dehydrated Culture Media (DCM) in accordance with Standard Manufacturing Procedures (SMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (IMW's) Responsible for...
Reference Code: OPE10120
- Production Operator II Fill room 2nd shift - Baltimore, MD
- Description: Works within standards and operating procedures to plan, perform, and make decision regarding the set up and operations of a variety of production equipment, including automated machine processes and controls to perform routine assembly-line production functions of filling, packing, assembling, labeling and inspecting. Uses independent judgment in troubleshooting and problem solving under general supervision. ...
Reference Code: OPE10132
- Material Handler III - Baltimore, MD
- Description: Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required. Uses judgment requiring location and storage of items, proper packaging, methods of movement of materials, and release of materials. Ability to work independently as required. May receive general supervision with little instruction on routine work. May coordinate and/or execute sp...
Reference Code: OPE1013F