About Manufacturing Jobs
By being hired into one of our Manufacturing jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Manufacturing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Manufacturing job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Manufacturing at BD may be waiting for you!
- PosiFlush Injection Molding Technician B Shift - Columbus West, NE
- Description: Set-up and operate molding machines in accordance with standard procedures. Maintain an acceptable level of production, quality and housekeeping in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices. Essential Functions: Verify correct set-up of molds, presses and auxiliary equipment before machine start up. Establish proper molding conditions. Obtain mold approval at the appropriate time. Assist with the set-up and...
Reference Code: MAN1037Y
- Mechanical Set up Instruct & Repair (B\D Shift) - Columbus West, NE
- Description: Perform troubleshooting and repair of pneumatic, electrical and mechanical systems. Work closely with unit engineering staff to upgrade equipment, eliminate recurring problems, improve product quality, reduce costs, etc. Duties may require correction of problems during off shifts on a call-up basis. Work closely with tool room to make timely repair. Install, modify and understand control panel wiring. Work clo...
Reference Code: MAN103BY
- NEEDLE ASSEMBLY B SHIFT SAFETY GLIDE SET UP INSTRUCT & REPAIR - Columbus West, NE
- Description: GENERAL FUNCTION: Changeover, set-up, trouble-shoot, maintain, and improve the production equipment in the Needle Assembly Department such that quality and quantity standards are met or exceeded. Support the activities of the department as necessary to meet objectives. Ass...
Reference Code: MAN103DR