About Operations Jobs
By being hired into one of our Operations jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Operations careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Operations job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Operations at BD may be waiting for you!
- Plastipak Associate (Stopper\Washer) 2nd Shift - Columbus West, NE
- Description: Operate, optimize, and changeover assigned departmental production equipment. Responsible for meeting/exceeding production standards, maintaining product quality, minimizing/preventing equipment downtime, and sustaining budgeted waste levels on a daily basis. Operate production equipment in PSD/Plastipak, while meeting quality, productivity, waste, and safety goals. Participates as team associate in activities...
Reference Code: OPE10140
- Lead Business Unit Coordinator (Molding) - Broken Bow, NE
- Description: Under the direction of the Special Products/Molding Business Unit Manager, the Lead Business Unit Coordinator is responsible for achieving production requirements for Molding and Special Products, including GMP and quality standards, budgeted costs of production, plant safety standards and weekly schedule requirements. The Lead BUC is also generally responsible for coordinating plant objectives through delegat...
Reference Code: OPE10137
- Production Supervisor - Columbus West, NE
- Description: Reports directly to the Departmental Lead Business Unit Coordinator. Facilitates the daily activities related to the manufacture of components and/or finished product in the Department. Provides leadership and motivation to technical and hourly associates to achieve desired quality, quantity, service and cost standards through safe and proper utilization of materials and equipment. Essential Functions: 1. Prov...
Reference Code: OPE1013S