About Operations Jobs
By being hired into one of our Operations jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Operations careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Operations job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Operations at BD may be waiting for you!
- Final Audit Operator 'D' Shift - Columbus West, NE
- Description: GENERAL FUNCTION: The general function of this job is to p erform all quality inspections, tests, and gauging to determine the acceptability of cannulae products as defined by the specifications. Candidates for this job must be able to do a variety of tasks as assigned rotationally, including: 100% Inspection of cannula with a microscope, doing Final QC audits, testing on Bolis and Instron mac...
Reference Code: OPE10112
- Plastipak EMT 3rd Shift - Columbus West, NE
- Description: Performs mechanical, pneumatic and electrical maintenance (including preventive) repairs, adjustments, inspection and monitoring of production and/or facilities related equipment and machinery. Uses independent judgment to analyze, troubleshoot and repair complex equipment and machinery. Works independently with minimal supervision. Prioritizes own work schedule. Reads and interprets blueprints, schematics, te...
Reference Code: OPE1010M
- Lead Production Facilitator - Broken Bow, NE
- Description: Under the direction of the Production Manager, the Lead Facilitator is responsible for achieving production requirements for Glass, Vacutainer Assembly, Molding and Special Products, including GMP and quality standards, budgeted costs of production, plant safety standards and weekly schedule requirements. The Lead Facilitator is also generally responsible for coordinating plant objectives through delegation of...
Reference Code: OPE10117