About Manufacturing Jobs
By being hired into one of our Manufacturing jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Manufacturing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Manufacturing job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Manufacturing at BD may be waiting for you!
- Production Operator - Juncos, PR
- Description: Following approved procedures and specifications, operates production equipment, assembles, packages and inspect products on-line. Receives and verifies materials to be used in own operation to ensure that they conform to those listed in data forms and are duly approved for use. During production, inspects own work to ensure that it complies with requirements stated in data forms. Removes any defective parts o...
Reference Code: PRO105WR
- Warehouse Operator - Juncos, PR
- Description: Receive all raw materials & MRO items. Prepare all the receiving documentation. Storage of raw materials & MRO items. Dispatch materials to the Production areas as required. Prepare all the shipping documentation. Dispatch materials and finished goods as per shipment requirements. Coordinate with the contract sterilizer movement/processing of products. Coordinate carrier pick-ups and outbound freight a...
Reference Code: MAN103WJ
- Production Operator I - Cayey, PR
- Description: Performs entry level routine production functions including filling, utility operations, packing, packaging, assembling, labeling and inspecting under general supervision. Maintains accurate records and logs in accordance with FDA (Food and Drug Administration), GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) and ISO9000 (International Organization for Standardization). Effectively works in a team setting, supporting team...
Reference Code: OPE1011J