About Manufacturing Jobs
By being hired into one of our Manufacturing jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Manufacturing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Manufacturing job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Manufacturing at BD may be waiting for you!
- Production Operator I - Cayey, PR
- Description: Performs entry level routine production functions including filling, utility operations, packing, packaging, assembling, labeling and inspecting under general supervision. Maintains accurate records and logs in accordance with FDA (Food and Drug Administration), GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) and ISO9000 (International Organization for Standardization). Effectively works in a team setting, supporting team...
Reference Code: OPE100ZA
- Production Operator Autoclave - Cayey, PR
- Description: 1. Performs autoclave operations in accordance with the written procedures....
Reference Code: MAN103HX
- Manufacturing Technician - Cayey, PR
- Description: The Manufacturing Technician is responsible for following established instructions for the execution of specific tasks in a biotechnology manufacturing setting, including the execution of manufacturing orders. The Manufacturing Technician should identify potential problems and bring them to the attention of the supervisor. He/she participates in continuous improvement projects....
Reference Code: MAN103I2