About Manufacturing Engineering Jobs
By being hired into one of our Manufacturing Engineering jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Manufacturing Engineering careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Manufacturing Engineering job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Manufacturing Engineering at BD may be waiting for you!
- Molding Utility Operator - Sumter, SC
- Description: JOB SUMMARY The utility operator will be primarily responsible to perform Casepack and die trim operations. The operator will also be tasked to provide assistance in molding operation as needed. Operate and changeover Casepack packaging equipment. Responsible for meeting production standards and maintaining product quality. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS...
Reference Code: MAN103U3
- Mold Technician Injection Molding - Sumter, SC
- Description: Set-up an operate molding machines and molds in accordance with standard procedures. Maintain an acceptable level of production, quality, and housekeeping in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS 1. Verify correct set-up of molds, presses, and auxiliary equipment before machine start up. Establish proper molding conditions. Obtain mold approval at the appropriate time. 2. Assist wit...
Reference Code: MAN103PA
- Production Mechanic Injection Molding - Sumter, SC
- Description: Reporting directly to the Injection Molding Supervisor, performs all necessary maintenance and repairs on all machines/equipment in the Injection Molding Department. Perform all other duties and miscellaneous assignments as required by supervision. Essential Functions: 1. Makes repairs and rebuilds components on molding machines, granulators, mold temperature controllers, Conair Systems, separators, conveyors ...
Reference Code: MAN103PB