About Manufacturing Engineering Jobs
By being hired into one of our Manufacturing Engineering jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Manufacturing Engineering careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Manufacturing Engineering job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Manufacturing Engineering at BD may be waiting for you!
- Production Mechanic Injection Molding - Sumter, SC
- Description: Reporting directly to the Injection Molding Supervisor, performs all necessary maintenance and repairs on all machines/equipment in the Injection Molding Department. Perform all other duties and miscellaneous assignments as required by supervision. Essential Functions: 1. Makes repairs and rebuilds components on molding machines, granulators, mold temperature controllers, Conair Systems, separators, conveyors ...
Reference Code: MAN103PB
- Senior Electrical Engineer - Sumter, SC
- Description: Job Summary : Reports to the Engineering Supervisor. Responsible for the implementation of project and process support activities toward attainment of departmental and plant goals. Provides electrical support to the production departments as directed by supervision. Performs skilled electrical/electronic design duties requiring the use of design techniques, theory, principles, computations, and technical knowl...
Reference Code: ELE1002O
- Mold Technician Injection Molding - Sumter, SC
- Description: Set-up an operate molding machines and molds in accordance with standard procedures. Maintain an acceptable level of production, quality, and housekeeping in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS 1. Verify correct set-up of molds, presses, and auxiliary equipment before machine start up. Establish proper molding conditions. Obtain mold approval at the appropriate time. 2. Assist wit...
Reference Code: MAN103PA