About Electrical Engineering Jobs
By being hired into one of our Electrical Engineering jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Electrical Engineering careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Electrical Engineering job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Electrical Engineering at BD may be waiting for you!
- Sr. Electrical Engineer - Baltimore, MD
- Description: Sr. Electrical Engineer is responsible for the design and development of electrical and electronic designs required for automated diagnostic lab instruments. Works closely with other EE, ME, Systems and Software Engineering associates as a member of a project team. Independently evaluates and applies engineering principles to fulfill project objectives. Collects, records, reports, interprets and analyzes data,...
Reference Code: ENG0007D
- Electrical Engineer - Canaan, CT
- Description: Reports to the Sterilization project manager. Responsible to support the installation of a new sterilizer from equipment / building build through startup. Will be required to handle multiple assignments of varying scope and complexity. 1. Required to develop a firm understanding of all equipment for which he/she is responsible to include set-up, adjustment and assessment of possible improvements. 2. Responsibl...
Reference Code: ELE1002L
- Electrical Engineer - Sumter, SC
- Description: Job Summary : Reports to the Engineering Supervisor. Responsible for the implementation of project and process support activities toward attainment of departmental and plant goals. Provides electrical support to the production departments as directed by supervision. Performs work in accordance with instructions and design concepts making independent decisions in developing electrical design concepts of/for com...
Reference Code: ELE1002K