About Electrical Engineering Jobs
By being hired into one of our Electrical Engineering jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Electrical Engineering careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Electrical Engineering job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Electrical Engineering at BD may be waiting for you!
- Staff Engineer Electrical - Baltimore, MD
- Description: Staff Electrical Engineer provides technical leadership and individual contributions in the area of electrical instrument automation and control design. Technical leader working on multi-disciplinary project teams to create reliable, robust, high performance medical instruments. Participates in the project planning and insures that schedule milestones are met. Applies advanced expertise in motor control system...
Reference Code: ELE1002Y
- Staff Electrical Engineer - Billerica, MA
- Description: The Diabetes Care business unit has a long history within BD and is unique in that it focuses on one important disease state which is a threat to world health. The business unit is comprised of approximately 2300 associates globally. The growth strategy includes strengthening our core diabetes drug delivery devices as well as enabling expansion of our diabetes care portfolio. Within the Diabetes Care business,...
Reference Code: RES1007L
- Engineer II Electrical - Baltimore, MD
- Description: Engineer II - Electrical is responsible for the design and development of electrical and electronic designs required for instrumented, automated diagnostic lab systems. Works closely with other EE, ME, Systems and Software Engineering associates as a member of a project team. Independently evaluates and applies engineering principles to fulfill project objectives. Collects, records, reports, interprets and ana...
Reference Code: ELE1002X