About Manufacturing Engineering Jobs
By being hired into one of our Manufacturing Engineering jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Manufacturing Engineering careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Manufacturing Engineering job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Manufacturing Engineering at BD may be waiting for you!
List of open positions in Manufacturing Engineering Jobs
|Molding Machine Operator||Sandy, UT||07/22/2014|
|Value Stream Manager||Sumter, SC||07/16/2014|
|Process Engineer||Detroit, MI||07/15/2014|
|Injection Molding Technician||Columbus West, NE||07/14/2014|
|Process Engineer||Holdrege, NE||07/08/2014|
|Senior Molding Engineer||Sandy, UT||06/25/2014|
|Sr. Manufacturing Engineer Project Manager||San Jose, CA||06/23/2014|
|Molding Operator\Technician (12 hr Nights)||Canaan, CT||06/13/2014|
|Molding EMT (B\D Shift Position)||Columbus West, NE||06/05/2014|
|Mold Technician Injection Molding||Sumter, SC||05/28/2014|
|Senior Process Engineer||Sandy, UT||05/28/2014|
|Associate Molding Engineer||Columbus West, NE||05/08/2014|
|Manufacturing Engineer||Sandy, UT||03/20/2014|
|PosiFlush Injection Molding Technician B Shift||Columbus West, NE||03/10/2014|
|Molding Engineering Supervisor Injection Molding||Sumter, SC||11/01/2013|
- Molding EMT (B\D Shift Position) - Columbus West, NE
- Description: Performs mechanical, pneumatic and electrical maintenance (including preventive) repairs, adjustments, inspection and monitoring of production and/or facilities related equipment and machinery. Uses independent judgment to analyze, troubleshoot and repair complex equipment and machinery. Works independently with minimal supervision. Prioritizes own work schedule. Reads and interprets blueprints, schematics, te...
Reference Code: MAN103EO
- Mold Technician Injection Molding - Sumter, SC
- Description: Set-up an operate molding machines and molds in accordance with standard procedures. Maintain an acceptable level of production, quality, and housekeeping in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS 1. Verify correct set-up of molds, presses, and auxiliary equipment before machine start up. Establish proper molding conditions. Obtain mold approval at the appropriate time. 2. Assist wit...
Reference Code: MAN103DX
- Molding Operator\Technician (12 hr Nights) - Canaan, CT
- Description: As a member of Canaan molding team, the molding operator/technician is responsible for molding production in assigned area and maintenance on assigned presses. • Operate injection molding presses to supply downstream equipment with molded components including inspection of components and process adjustments to maintain part quality. • Conduct routine and breakdown maintenance activities on molds ...
Reference Code: MAN103FD