About Manufacturing Engineering Jobs
By being hired into one of our Manufacturing Engineering jobs at BD, you’ll be a key member of the BD team. Professionals in Manufacturing Engineering careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Manufacturing Engineering job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Manufacturing Engineering at BD may be waiting for you!
- Senior Molding Engineer - Sandy, UT
- Description: The Sr. Molding Engineer will plan, design and coordinate the development and implementation of molds/molding processes and related quality/engineering activities in any of the plants to support new product development projects through manufacturing scale-up, as well as existing production. Provide molding development support to new product development and technology teams. Other duties include but not limited...
Reference Code: MAN103GP
- Senior Process Engineer - Sandy, UT
- Description: The Sr. Process Engineer will develop manufacturing methods to meet Quality, Design, and Operational Requirements. Develop and ensure all Quality processes are in compliance with the Quality System and address risk assessment. Also develop processes that comply with desing requiremetns as based on drawings and functional needs. Other duties include but not limited to the following:...
Reference Code: MAN103DW
- Manufacturing Engineer - Sandy, UT
- Description: BD offers a very competitive salary with opportunity for bonus pay , as well as a comprehensive benefits program, including Pension/retirement plan and 401K with 75% company match. Medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and tuition reimbursement begin on day one of hire. Plan, design and coordinate the implementation of process engineering and quality improvement plans. Drive related activities in the departme...
Reference Code: MAN1038L