Customer Service Representative (Remote)
Job Description SummaryLiberator Medical Supply™ (LMS) has been serving urology and ostomy customers for more than two decades. LMS is dedicated to providing high-quality, innovative medical supplies combined with exemplary customer service, discreet delivery of supplies and support with insurance paperwork and representation.
We have an immediate need for Customer Service Representatives! This is a 100% remote, work from home position!
In this role you will provide effective customer service for all external Liberator Medical Supply, Inc. customers by utilizing in-depth knowledge of company products and programs.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers regarding their order status and/or product information requests according to established department and intra-departmental policies and procedures.
- Process customer returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the Medical Billing department to resolve disputed Billing charges
- Provide timely feedback to Customer Service Management regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partner with Sales Representatives to meet or exceed customer service expectations.
To be successful in this role, you require:
- 1+ years medical industry or call center/customer service experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret medical supply publications, technical procedures, and/or training tools.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work some evening shifts, weekends, or overtime as needed
Education and experience required:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include:
- Up to 12 company paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Access to the BD Healthy Lives Program, Employee Assistance Programs, and additional support resources!
Why join us?
A career at BD means that you are part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here you can fulfill your life’s purpose through the work that you do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
To learn more about Liberator Medical visit https://liberatormedical.com
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationUSA FL - Stuart HQ
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ