Non-Acute Area Business Manager - Mountain StatesApply Now Job ID R-11881 Date posted 06/06/2017
Job Description Summary
Within the assigned territory, (Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, North Dakota, and Nebraska) the Non Acute- Account Business Manager (ABM) is responsible for calling on OB/GYN physicians, Physician Office Labs, and Distributors as defined by a targeted accounts plan. The ABM will provide the assigned targeted accounts with complete and accurate information pertaining to the assigned BD product lines in a manner that will increase the usage of these products. The ABM is expected to effectively manage a balanced portfolio of products to customers across three distinct segments: Physician’s office, Physician Office Labs (POL) and distribution partners. Operating in these three customer segments requires the ABM to demonstrate the technical skills necessary to be successful across these segments, and includes but is not limited to, effectively presenting an economic model tailored for the segment. The role will require an effective ability to utilize business to business skills in partnering with customers and distributors.
The ABM is responsible to increase the demand and use of the following product segments: Vaginitis (Affirm and MAX MVP), Veritor, and SurePath products. In this role, the ABM will be responsible to communicate and effectively demonstrate the functionality and benefits of the BD Affirm™ and Veritor™ instruments to medical professionals which requires an understanding of the CLIA licensing process and relevant technical information.
Additionally, this role is responsible for achieving sales targets, obtaining marketing feedback, and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. The ABM also works closely with assigned local account teams which consist of Diagnostic Account Executives (DAE), Molecular Sales Specialists (MSS), Cytology Sales Specialists (CSS), and with BD Distributors to drive revenue growth.
- Attains or exceeds the overall sales plan and provide customer support for the Account Business Manager’s assigned product portfolio. (Territory goals - sales quotas, market share, product evaluations etc., distribution effectiveness)
- Calls on prospective customers and distributors, create demand, communicate medical, clinical and patient outcome benefits, deliver product information, deliver demonstrations, and prepare economic models/ proposals and quotes within company guidelines.
- Drives demand for Veritor, Affirm/MAX MVP via Vaginitis testing and in house testing if applicable
- Plans and organizes daily sales call activities to optimize the use of time and maximize the achievement of sales and market share objectives. Record all sales call activates on a daily basis and entering that data in the Sales Force Automation via BD2 system for tracking. Maintain BD2 system to the highest level of accuracy and timeliness.
- Develops and closes accounts within the assigned geographic territory using a coordinated team selling model. As directed by the Regional Business Manager (RBM), works with the Cytology Sales Specialist (CSS) and Molecular Sales Specialist (MSS), Manual Microbiology Specialist (MMS) and the DAE as a member of the local account team to implement business and account strategies.
- Represents BD Diagnostics – Non Acute at local, regional, and national meetings and conventions as required.
- Maintains timely and relevant communication with the RBM and other members of the local account teams. Effectively communicate competitive information and market information on a timely basis.
- Manages administrative duties as assigned: monitoring expenses to budget, timely administrative and call reporting, funnel and competitive data entries, use and maintenance of Company assets and adhering to OHSA and Universal Lab precautions, as applicable.
- Lives the BD Values, including but not limited to, the BD Code of Conduct and AdvaMed rules.
Primary Work LocationUSA NE - Broken Bow
Similar Job Openings Nearby
- General Production Operator - RN Broken Bow, Nebraska 5002204
- Analyst, Contract and Billing San Diego, California 5002203
- Lead Technical Associate - Wingsets Sumter, South Carolina 5002206
- Non Acute Account Business Manager - Miami, Florida Miami, Florida 5002199