Be part of something bigger at BD. Here, you’ll join a driven, agile engineering team working in a startup-like environment that has the backing and resources of a Fortune 500 company. In engineering, you could be involved in everything from operations, production and construction to information technology and maintenance environments, all while analyzing and developing solutions to further our engineering capabilities. You’ll use your talent and track record of solving complex problems to achieve one singular goal: advancing the world of health™. At BD, you can make a true difference of one.
Job Description Summary
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
Experience – 4 - 8 yrs.
Educational Qualification – BE/BTech/MCA/MTech degree or comparable demonstrated work experience.
Skill Set & Job Description -
- 4-8 years of experience in white box testing.
- Coding experience of 4+ years in C#/Java/Python.
- Experience in creating simulators for embedded systems using simulation tools.
- Experience in testing Web Service API (REST/SOAP) through automation.
- Experience in white box testing of Code and working on unit test cases, is mandatory.
- Experience in web automation test tools like Selenium Web Driver is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with the Microsoft ALM solution (MTM, Visual Studio, CodedUI, C#, TFS)
- Experience coding Unit Tests/Integration Tests/System Tests/Regression Tests/API Tests and test execution using automation framework.
- Participating/conducting code Reviews and giving valuable inputs for code improvement/optimization.
- Good Knowledge of SQL and ability to write complex queries.
- Proficiency in web technologies and data structures – HTML, CSS, XML, DOM.
- Experience in cloud testing (azure)
- Understands Agile_Scum Methodologies and adopts the best scrum practices.
- Analysis of business requirements and create high-quality test scenarios.
- Experience in testing medical/embedded devices will be given preference.
Primary Work LocationIND Chandigarh - DLF IT Park
What makes a successful Engineer Professional at BD? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Advancing the world of health™
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health™ by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD helps customers enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care.
As a new employee what I like most about BD are the many learning and professional developmental opportunities for growth offered. It is good to know that there are so many resources to choose from.
Since joining BD, I really have liked the people I work with on a daily basis and the collaboration towards common goals.
Senior Program Manager
BD is full of passionate, loyal, and driven people that have a common goal of advancing healthcare without sacrificing quality or service.