Be part of something bigger at BD. Here, you’ll join a driven, agile engineering team working in a startup-like environment that has the backing and resources of a Fortune 500 company. In engineering, you could be involved in everything from operations, production and construction to information technology and maintenance environments, all while analyzing and developing solutions to further our engineering capabilities. You’ll use your talent and track record of solving complex problems to achieve one singular goal: advancing the world of health™. At BD, you can make a true difference of one.
Job Description SummaryThis position is aimed to develop Software solutions using AWS-managed services, including developing services that underneath will call the
AWS infrastructure as code as well as services to orchestrate and perform activities
- Work alongside architecture and other engineering teams to design and implement any scalable software services
- Build, release, and manage the configuration of all production systems
- Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies
- Implement continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines when necessary
- Ensure necessary system security by using best-in-class cloud security solutions
- Stay current with new technology options and vendor products, evaluating which ones would be a good fit for the company
- Troubleshoot the system and solve problems across all platform and application domains
- Oversee pre-production acceptance testing to ensure the high quality of a company’s services and products
Required Skills -
- Java/Python high level experience
- AWS API, CLI, SDK
- AWS Cloud Service Providers
- 5+ Years of AWS experience
- Software Engineer Position, not an ETL role
- Full Stack Developer with excellet AWS experience and understanding of ETL tools
Good to have -
- Strong development experience in AWS Step Functions, Glue, Lambda
- Good understanding of data warehousing, Large-scale data management issues, and concepts.
- Good experience in Data Analytics & Reporting and Modernization project
- Ability to use continuous integration and distribution pipelines to deploy applications
Primary Work LocationIND Chandigarh - DLF IT Park
What makes a successful Engineer Professional at BD? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Advancing the world of health™
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health™ by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD helps customers enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care.
As a new employee what I like most about BD are the many learning and professional developmental opportunities for growth offered. It is good to know that there are so many resources to choose from.
Since joining BD, I really have liked the people I work with on a daily basis and the collaboration towards common goals.
Senior Program Manager
BD is full of passionate, loyal, and driven people that have a common goal of advancing healthcare without sacrificing quality or service.