Be part of something bigger at BD. Here, you’ll help us share our innovative solutions with more clinics, physicians, pharmacies and medical entities which will in turn benefit the health and well-being of people and patients all over the nation. It’s an exciting, challenging and rewarding role, but you’ll be working from a place of strength thanks to our trusted name, and the belief in our products that you’ll quickly develop. Here, you’ll be channeling all your sales skills and experience into one singular goal: advancing the world of health™. At BD, you can make a true difference of one.
Job Description SummaryThe Account Manager would be responsible for the realization of identified opportunities for each platform in his/her territory thru clinical engagements and by supporting the commercial promotional activities and undertakings of our appointed regional distributors to end customers.
This includes responsibilities related to promotion of best practices and clinical stewardship (education, training, updates and relevant professional organizations) to drive overall BDX business objectives. The AM is responsible for developing new users of BDX products, and increasing compliance to best clinical practice among existing customers.
- Ensure the sustainable compliant growth of BDX products in the assigned territory.
- Function as a key resource point-person in providing relevant clinical updates, training programs, BDX internal & external stakeholders.
- The Account Manager (AM) would generate new leads, assess opportunities & work on converting these opportunities based on the funnel determined by BD.
- Help develop & design strategic education programs in support of the business objectives and strategies.
- Help the clinical resource team in developing, designing & implementing education programs that would have the most business impact.
- Analyze consumer needs and develop innovative ways to provide solutions with MDS platforms.
- Identify Key Champions in the hospital that would drive change in practice.
- Map out accounts and profile stakeholders to manage territory for implementation of business objectives.
- Identify decision process in identified accounts & prepare tactical plan of action that are key to the success of his or her territory.
- Conduct BDX programs.
- Collaborate with marketing & clinical resource teams on formulating and implementing account-specific activities to drive commercial excellence.
- Ensure timely completion of requirements that adhere to BD ways in the implementation/execution of activities aligned with overall BDX strategies
- Establish & maintain good relationship with key influencers, opinion leaders and professional organizations necessary to achieve market objectives. Also establishes strong relationships with end users (customers).
- Enhance competency on product knowledge, guideline-based clinical practice on infusion therapy & drive the same for distributor teams through periodic product training & refresher training programs.
- Develop account penetration strategies, and coordinate contract requirements with the distributors.
- Collaborate & align with assigned regional distributors to execute and communicate commercial & marketing programs effectively in area of assignment.
- Work with distributor teams, monitor the implementation of marketing programs, follow through with conversion initiatives & review key performance indices of distributor/s. The AM would prepare and conduct business briefings/reviews with distributor/s.
- Manage accounts’ needs to promote & deliver company’s products & services.
- Provide strategic & technical inputs to aid short & long-term portfolio & business plans.
- Represent the company in conventions & exhibitions and other related public gatherings.
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time
- Degree or higher in Bachelor of Science in Nursing or related medical or allied health
- Passed the Nursing Licensure Examination (mandatory)
- Minimum of 2 years business development or key accounts management experience preferably in a multinational pharmaceutical or healthcare company
- High Commercial experience
- Strong business acumen, customer focused and results driven
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to interact with different stakeholders
- Knowledge of current marketing trends and clinical best practices.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Proficient in programs including PowerPoint, MS Office and Excel.
- Strong account management and decision-making skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry, preferably on infusion therapy, and its current events
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations; excellent time management and organization
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrable business and marketing acumen and a deep understanding of business processes.
- Independent and can work with minimal supervision
- Willing to travel
Culture and Benefits
Here at BD, we embrace a growth mindset, building capabilities for the future and helping you become the best version of yourself. We offer our employees a clear direction and career pathway for development. We pride ourselves on our transparent and rigorous talent processes that are inclusive, deeply embedded in trust, aligned with our culture, and enable us to achieve strategic imperatives of the organization. Our leaders are committed, engaged and accountable to making talent our top priority.
How To Apply
Submit your application by clicking on the “apply” button at the top of the page
Primary Work LocationPHL Manila - Taguig City
What makes a successful Sales Professional at BD? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Advancing the world of health™
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health™ by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD helps customers enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care.
I’m proud to work at BDI Surgery and BD because the work we do every day optimizes surgical outcomes and enhances patients’ lives.
VP Sales & Commercial Excellence
Every day we focus on bringing innovative solutions to patients living with diabetes. The patient is at the heart of everything we do.
VP Marketing and Commercial Excellence
Getting our customers the right information on time so they can focus on their science and diagnostics needs is why I come to work every day.
Vice President Global Marketing