North Molding - Molding Electrical Mechanical Technician - B shift, $5000 Bonus Incentive Being Offered!
Job Description Summary
Job Group: JG1
PCP Level: 3
*** $5000 hiring incentive being offered to new hires based on position eligibility. ***
- Performs mechanical, pneumatic and electrical maintenance (including preventive) repairs, adjustments, inspection and monitoring of production and/or facilities related equipment and machinery.
- Uses independent judgment to analyze, troubleshoot and repair complex equipment and machinery.
- Works independently with minimal supervision.
- Prioritizes own work schedule.
- Reads and interprets blueprints, schematics, technical manuals, diagrams, and equipment specifications.
- Will provide guidance and/or delegate workflow to less experience technicians/off shift technicians.
- Will be responsible for preventive maintenance scheduling.
- Effectively works in a team setting, supporting team goals and objectives.
- Make effectively decisions relative to position requirements.
- Leads installation and removal of equipment, inspects work of other less experienced technicians, and leads performance of required corrective maintenance.
- Must be able to communicate (verbal and written) to external contractors and vendors.
- Using mechanical, pneumatic and electrical skills, must analyze, troubleshoot and repair complex equipment and machinery.
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals, schematics, blueprints, diagrams and equipment specifications is required.
- Understanding and use of trades mathematics, calibration techniques, and precision measuring instruments essential.
- Must maintain constant mental and visual attention performing moderately complex work requiring close limits of accuracy and tolerances.
- Lifting, pushing, pulling, moving of equipment and machinery up to 60 lbs., frequently is required.
- Must be able to work in awkward and difficult positions when required.
- High school diploma/GED and minimum of five years related trades training or equivalent work experience in maintenance and equipment repair is required.
- Basic proficiency with PCs (Personal Computers) and basic use of a Windows environment is required.
- Basic proficiency with SAP, Excel, and Microsoft Office Access programs is required.
- Ability to speak, read and write English
At BD, we strive to make healthcare a priority for our associates and their families. We have a variety of plans including a new HSA Basic plan option with Cigna.
- $0 payroll contributions if your salary is below $50,000
- Plan covers 100% preventative care (annual wellness exam, and immunizations)
- Visit any provider
If you meet the eligibility and enrollment requirements, your coverage begins on your date of hire or the date you become a benefits-eligible associate.
ABOUT BECTON DICKINSON (BD):
One of the most highly respected Medical Technology Companies in the world, Becton Dickinson has been leading healthcare safety and technologies for more than a century. We are over 64,000 associates strong and growing!
At BD Becton, Dickinson & Co., you are one person making one big difference. You are a key member of a team that is an important part of a leading, purposeful company committed to advancing the world of health. No matter what role you play, you can be confident that you are improving lives, all over the world. And as you progress with us, your impact will only grow.
BD provides comprehensive total rewards benefits for all of its employees. Most benefits start on day 1 of your employment with BD.
- Competitive pay
- Up to 6 weeks of paid parental leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Education assistance ($5250.00 per year)
- Adoption assistance
- 401K plan with $.75 of every dollar matched up to 6% of compensation
- Basic life and AD&D provided
- Discounted home, auto, and pet insurance plans
- Paid holidays and vacation (pro-rated the first year based on actual start date)
Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
Becton, Dickinson and company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status.
Primary Work LocationUSA NE - Columbus (West)
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ