Posiflush Setup Instruct & Repair - B Shift
Job Description Summary
Job Grade: JG1
The general function of this job is to setup, changeover, improve and maintain the production equipment condition such that quality and quantity standards are met or exceeded. Setups are also responsible for training/developing operators and providing on-the-floor leadership
- Responsible for doing changeovers and setting up the equipment properly.
- Must keep equipment running in a good state of repair to meet production and quality standards.
- Is responsible for generating accurate maintenance records and other records as required by management.
- Responsible for machine cleanliness and preventive maintenance.
- Must provide coverage for others who are absent.
- Helps operators run equipment and provide assistance during operators’ break times.
- Must actively participate and lead teams, including but not limited to: scheduling, process improvement, safety, and continuous improvement.
- Must work safely, handle chemicals properly and ensure the safety of work mates.
- Expected to comply with other requests made by management.
- Must have High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to speak, read & write English
“Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status.”
Primary Work LocationUSA NE - Columbus (West)
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ