Be part of something bigger at BD. Here, you’ll help us share our innovative solutions with more clinics, physicians, pharmacies and medical entities which will in turn benefit the health and well-being of people and patients all over the nation. It’s an exciting, challenging and rewarding role, but you’ll be working from a place of strength thanks to our trusted name, and the belief in our products that you’ll quickly develop. Here, you’ll be channeling all your sales skills and experience into one singular goal: advancing the world of health™. At BD, you can make a true difference of one.
Job Description SummaryThe WavelinQ Dialysis Educator (WDE) will work directly with physicians, dialysis centers, internal stakeholders and others involved in the care of dialysis patients to successfully build WavelinQ endoAVF programs through dialysis support and education. The WDE will travel regionally to ensure that dialysis centers, physicians and caregivers are trained appropriately to assess and manage patients with a WavelinQ fistula. The WDE will also provide regional support for dialysis technicians and other caregivers at conferences, summits, and other educational events.
WavelinQ Dialysis Specialist - Columbus, OH
The WavelinQ Dialysis Educator (WDE) will work directly with physicians, dialysis centers, internal stakeholders and others involved in the care of dialysis patients to successfully build WavelinQ endoAVF programs through dialysis support and education. The WDE will travel regionally to ensure that dialysis centers, physicians and caregivers are trained appropriately to assess and manage patients with a WavelinQ fistula. The WDE will also provide regional support for dialysis technicians and other caregivers at conferences, summits, and other educational events.
Essential Job Functions:
- Typically aligned to the WavelinQ management team, with dotted line support to the local Endovascular Fistula Specialist (EFS) responsibilities include:
- Own the dialysis cannulation education process for assigned geographies; to include both internal and external WavelinQ stakeholders. Conduct WavelinQ cannulation education at dialysis centers throughout their region.
- Proctor and mentor BDPI (Vascular) Territory Managers and Clinical Specialists on all aspects of cannulation, including WavelinQ cannulation.
- Educate dialysis centers, dialysis organizations, and other dialysis caregivers on the benefits of WavelinQ fistulas and provide a conduit to local WavelinQ providers.
- Work closely with the MDM, EFS and local BDPI team to ensure each WavelinQ account has back-end cannulation support program in place.
- Provide troubleshooting and advanced education for WavelinQ fistulas to the end users.
- Work cross functionally with the Sales (and Clinical) Training team to educate new BDPI employees relative to dialysis cannulation and, specifically, WavelinQ cannulation.
- Provide weekly reporting on activity and progress on key initiatives to the MDM and EFS, via Sales Force.com.
- High School diploma required.
- Must maintain current HCP registry and/or licensure
- Must have a combination of 4+ dialysis center, and/or clinical field experience
- 5+ years of cannulation experience
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 75%; travel will be by car, plane, train or other public transit depending on geography
- Must possess and maintain a valid state-issued driver's license and meet BD's auto safety standards
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have good presentation skills; ability to present material comfortably.
- Must have strong time and territory management skills.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
#LI - PRO
Primary Work LocationUSA AZ - Tempe Headquarters
What makes a successful Sales Professional at BD? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Advancing the world of health™
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health™ by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD helps customers enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care.
I’m proud to work at BDI Surgery and BD because the work we do every day optimizes surgical outcomes and enhances patients’ lives.
VP Sales & Commercial Excellence
Every day we focus on bringing innovative solutions to patients living with diabetes. The patient is at the heart of everything we do.
VP Marketing and Commercial Excellence
Getting our customers the right information on time so they can focus on their science and diagnostics needs is why I come to work every day.
Vice President Global Marketing