Be part of something bigger at BD. Here, you’ll help us share our innovative solutions with more clinics, physicians, pharmacies and medical entities which will in turn benefit the health and well-being of people and patients all over the nation. It’s an exciting, challenging and rewarding role, but you’ll be working from a place of strength thanks to our trusted name, and the belief in our products that you’ll quickly develop. Here, you’ll be channeling all your sales skills and experience into one singular goal: advancing the world of health™. At BD, you can make a true difference of one.
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 70,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the BDI business unit, this role has come about due to internal promotion.
The Sales Specialist will be responsible for driving top line sales growth for the BD Critical Care portfolio across all ICU accounts in South West England, Ireland and Wales, through developing high level strategic relationships in the specified accounts, trust, ICS's and health boards.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships with senior level stakeholders, decision makers and influencers in all relevant NHS organisations, including Health Boards, ICS’s, Trusts, Procurement buying groups.
- Positioning the Arctic Suns strategic value proposition with senior level decision makers and influencers.
- Developing and maintaining an elevated level of regional/national knowledge regarding healthcare trends in the market and NHS system.
- Creating and owning the Territory Account Business Plan to drive our key customer strategies.
- Delivering account plan objectives and identifying short- and long-term growth opportunities to ensure as many patients benefit from the TTM (Targeted Temperature Management) therapy.
- Ensuring a high frequency of visits to key customers.
- Ensuring all administrative tasks are completed on time.
- Developing and maintaining an established network of key opinion leaders, advocates, and influencers, ensuring that you are always up to date on all parties involved in the provision of the TTM Therapy.
- Collaborating with our clinical specialists and intern teams to address customer and market requirements through strategic business planning and sales execution.
- Maintaining a continuous loop of knowledge sharing between customer and company to enable delivery of tightly focused, directly aligned solutions.
- Be the customer subject matter expert - bring other functions and businesses in when needed.
- Proven experience in sales and similar roles, preferably experience within ICU
- Comfortable working across the matrix with peers, Clinical Specialists, Marketing, Public Policy and other key stakeholders, to get things done.
- Results driven
- Track record of achieving sales targets
- Knowledge of current and probable future policies, practices, trends, technology, and information effecting business
- Expertise on trends in customer’s industry
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work LocationGBR Crawley
What makes a successful Sales Professional at BD? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Advancing the world of health™
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health™ by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD helps customers enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care.
I’m proud to work at BDI Surgery and BD because the work we do every day optimizes surgical outcomes and enhances patients’ lives.
VP Sales & Commercial Excellence
Every day we focus on bringing innovative solutions to patients living with diabetes. The patient is at the heart of everything we do.
VP Marketing and Commercial Excellence
Getting our customers the right information on time so they can focus on their science and diagnostics needs is why I come to work every day.
Vice President Global Marketing