Job Description SummaryBD Kiestra is in need of an EHS specialist that is able to take the current program to a higher level. We are convinced that we have in place what we need, but we lack an overview on on our safety processes related to the buildings and processes executed within our facilities. We expect an EHS-specialist to identify and map these processes and create an overview that can be used to maintain and improve the EHS-process. This job is newly created within BD Kiestra, so there is room to share your own job and schedule.
We are the makers of possible
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world. Advancing the world of health™ is our Purpose, and it’s no small feat. It takes the imagination and passion of all of us—from design and engineering to the manufacturing and marketing of our billions of MedTech products per year—to look at the impossible and find transformative solutions that turn dreams into possibilities.
Why join us?
A career at BD means learning and working alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. You will have the opportunity to help shape the trajectory of BD while leaving a legacy at the same time.
To find purpose in the possibilities, we need people who can see the bigger picture, who understand the human story that underpins everything we do. We welcome people with the imagination and drive to help us reinvent the future of health. At BD, you’ll discover a culture in which you can learn, grow and thrive. And find satisfaction in doing your part to make the world a better place.
Become a maker of possible with us!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Supports EHS workplace performance by promoting an incident-free work place.
- Supports incident management and investigation
- Provides oversight on the EHS-program. makes a proper inventory of the current EHS-policies and measures, and makes improvements where possible.
- Manages the ISO14001 Certification
- Manages our EHS-portal.
- Conducts both safety and environmental health in process changes.
- Educated in Safety Science (hbo-level)
- Up to date knowledge on latest regulations.
- A pragmatic, hands on attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Not afraid to take the lead in situations concerning EHS
- Ability to analyze the situation and establish and effective EHS program and administration.
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch.
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit: https://bd.com/careers
Primary Work LocationNLD Drachten - Marconilaan
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ