Be part of something bigger at BD. Here, you’ll help us share our innovative solutions with more clinics, physicians, pharmacies and medical entities which will in turn benefit the health and well-being of people and patients all over the nation. It’s an exciting, challenging and rewarding role, but you’ll be working from a place of strength thanks to our trusted name, and the belief in our products that you’ll quickly develop. Here, you’ll be channeling all your sales skills and experience into one singular goal: advancing the world of health™. At BD, you can make a true difference of one.
Job Description SummaryAs part of our Global Customer Services (GCS) department, the Country Service Leader manages all aspects of Service activities for BD MMS (Medication Management Solutions) Hospital solutions in the region. The role builds the GCS strategy for the region with a strong compliance mindset. The scope includes both the direct operations by BD employees and subcontractors, as well as the operations through our distributors.
·Manage GCS teams delivering on time and within budget and forecast commitments.
·Collaborate with the Commercial teams and influence them to support go to market changes and develop a differentiated Service offering.
·Define a Service strategy to drive revenues, identify and execute efficiency opportunities in an increasingly cost constrained environment based on analysis of current business models.
·Develop positive Customer and Distributor relationships in order to create reference/key accounts.
·Establish/manage the Sales and Expenses of the regional GCS P&L embedded in MMS P&L.
·Work with country organization to leverage and contribute to country resources and performance. Engage with cultural, systems, and physical facilities integration plus BDX customer centricity.
·Lead/manage interactions with key stakeholders: Sales, Marketing, GCS International team, Quality & Regulatory, Supply Chain with active engagement with Quality Management System requirements.
·Engage, motivate, and develop GCS team members with the support of Country HRBP
· Manage GCS teams and local third parties ensuring the highest possible quality of support to customers and internally.
·Ensure appropriate staffing levels and territory coverage to support efficient service activities at customer sites in accordance with customer SLA’s.
· Responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting on performance metrics.
· Manage projects with regional and European impact.
·Identify and execute opportunities for improvements (Efficiency, productivity, etc) generating cost savings
·In collaboration with Professional Services, provide support for the implementation of Medication Management Solutions in the country.
·You actively collaborate with the GCS Centralized Support Team on Service readiness, Process & methodology, Customers support and outsourced Depot repair operations.
· Establish strong relationships with Country Business Leaders and drive business growth through strategy.
· Primary contact of Customers for Service activities and support them as per contracts and defined agreements.
· Engage with Commercial operations to ensure technical feasibility from the moment an opportunity is identified to order confirmation.
·The CSL role is a customer-facing role; thus you will perform regular visits to customers, third parties and suppliers in the region.
·Operate within and according to the BD Quality Systems, escalate any deviation and customer complaints to QA Representative and Service Management.
· Ensure all relevant processes are performed per internal SOP’s and Service documentation.
· Adhere to organizational and departmental policies, quality procedures and protocols and ensure the region is successfully auditable at any point in time.
· Maintain training plans (C2C) and manage employee performance
· Ensure that GCS teams have adequate tools to perform their jobs (tools & calibration)
· Properly report and track the activity of the team in our system.
· Execute FSCA as per agreed plans.
· Establish/manage the Expenses of the regional GCS P&L embedded in MMS P&L, monitor and enable regional Sales targets
· Represent the GCS organization during budgeting, forecasting, and ASR.
· Responsible for cost variations and the impact of service in revenue
· Monitor warranty terms and conditions, control Spare parts use and inventories
Primary Work LocationBEL Erembodegem - Dorp 86
Additional LocationsFRA Le Pont-de-Claix Cedex
What makes a successful Sales Professional at BD? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Advancing the world of health™
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health™ by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD helps customers enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care.
I’m proud to work at BDI Surgery and BD because the work we do every day optimizes surgical outcomes and enhances patients’ lives.
VP Sales & Commercial Excellence
Every day we focus on bringing innovative solutions to patients living with diabetes. The patient is at the heart of everything we do.
VP Marketing and Commercial Excellence
Getting our customers the right information on time so they can focus on their science and diagnostics needs is why I come to work every day.
Vice President Global Marketing