Senior Director, Quote-to-Cash Process, EMEA
Job Description Summary
We are the makers of possible
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world. Advancing the world of health™ is our Purpose, and it’s no small feat. It takes the imagination and passion of all of us—from design and engineering to the manufacturing and marketing of our billions of MedTech products per year—to look at the impossible and find transformative solutions that turn dreams into possibilities.
Why join us?
A career at BD means learning and working alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. You will have the opportunity to help shape the trajectory of BD while leaving a legacy at the same time.
To find purpose in the possibilities, we need people who can see the bigger picture, who understand the human story that underpins everything we do. We welcome people with the imagination and drive to help us reinvent the future of health. At BD, you’ll discover a culture in which you can learn, grow and thrive. And find satisfaction in doing your part to make the world a better place.
Become a maker of possible with us!
Our vision for Customer Service at BD
Customer Services is a strategic partner to both our customers and businesses and focus on creating exceptional customer experiences and generates revenue growth.
About the role
As Senior Director, Quote-to-Cash EMEA you will accelerate our innovation journey to focus on more sophisticated approaches to price and contract execution & digital and omnichannel customer engagement. You will concentrate on making our platform more efficient which allow a full integration & optimization of our QTC processes and improve the overall Customer experience in the areas of Quotations, Contracting & Tendering, Order Fulfilment, Supply Chain, Customer Service and Billing & Collections
This role will be responsible for the Customer Service, Claims, Contract and Tender functions and Customer Master data.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Building and leading change strategy to integrate, improve and digitize QTC processes, by developing innovative capabilities to drive effectiveness and efficiencies with focus on customer outcomes and enabling growth.
- Process reengineering, automation opportunities and operating model to evolve Customer Service function
- Use metrics & measurements that drives towards Customer Experience excellence.
- Works with stakeholders and customers, for (re-)designing the E2E QTC processes.
- Building business case for change across a complex and matrix organization, including the creation of financial aspects, project plans, timelines and milestones.
- Ensure Governance in collaboration with VP/GM’s, CGM’s
We are looking for the leader with functional experience in commercial and customer facing services, finance and supply chain with Customer Centric approach and shown understanding of change management and the tools to effectively embed the change in the organization.
You will also have:
- Ability to establish relationships with all levels of the organization – being strong communicator to bring the right message to the right audience.
- Understanding of digital and analytical trends such as applying AI, automation/machine learning within the medical device industry to drive a tangible result in simplifying processes.
- Strong business sense with the ability to influence outcomes, gain agreement and align with stakeholders towards future solutions.
- Strong Portfolio Management experience and expertise
- Understanding the integration and dependencies of complex processes and being able to lead diverse teams and work towards results in matrix environment.
- Experience with Salesforce ServiceCloud, Order Management and/or Community Cloud, Genesys Cloud, SAP/ERP systems
- Experience with Lean, VSM and Six Sigma
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit: https://bd.com/careers
Primary Work LocationBEL Erembodegem - Dorp 86
Additional LocationsAUT Vienna - Handelskai, DNK Helsingor
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ