Clinical Study Supply Coordinator
Job Description Summary
- Collaborate with the Clinical Study team and Study Supply Group as required
-Assist with procuring study supplies, monitoring inbound shipments andaccruingcosts per study.
-Maintain Study Product and Study Supply inventory using Inventory management database. (Must be able to carry packages up to30 LBS)
- Assist in assembly of kits, formatting and printing labels, over-labelingin accordance with protocol and product accountability practices.
- Inspect Study Product, including packaging and labeling per SOP requirements
- Oversight ofthe storage of Study Product and Study Supplies under secure, controlled conditions which are compliant with GCP and other applicable regulations and guidelines, and which adhere to the required limits of temperature and humidity.
- Assist in the disposition of product and/or supplies returned at the end of each study, includingdocumentation,destruction,or restocking.
-Assist with packaging, shipment documentationand shipping of material(domestic and International)
-Tracking all inbound and outbound shipments
- Tracking Documentation and filing in eTMF
- A minimum AAS/BA/BS in Science, Engineering,Pharmacy,or other Allied Health professions
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and creative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform under highly matrix environment, and able to thrive in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP), regulations and guidance relative to the conduct of clinical trials
- Proficient in Word Processing, Spreadsheets and Databases.
- Clinical Trial supply handling experience is preferred. Demonstrate experience in working on inventory management, and assembly of kits. Knowledge of clinical supply planning, manufacturing, packaging, and labeling.
-Must be computer savvy, detailed oriented, fast learner, multi-task.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationUSA NJ - Franklin Lakes
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ