Quality Technology Portfolio Integrator
Job Description SummaryReporting direct to the VP Quality International Quality the job holder is accountable for integrating the projects within Central Quality’s ASR portfolio and work hand enhance with TGS and Function Finance to ensure the delivery of best-in-class solutions to the demands created in the Function. The job holder ensures that Central and BU resources are mobilized in a timely manner and all demand inputs provided to TGS are validated and supported.
Role Profile: Quality Technology Portfolio Integrator (JG5+)
North America | United States
Reporting direct to the VP Quality International Quality the job holder is accountable for integrating the projects within Central Quality’s ASR portfolio and work hand in hance with TGS and Function Finance to ensure the delivery of outstanding solutions to the demands created in the Function. The job holder ensures that Central and BU resources are mobilized in a timely manner and all demand inputs provided to TGS are validated and supported.
The job holder represents the user community within the IT Program governance process and ensures that the user community inputs are delivered as the need arises to support effective deliver of projects by TGS and their chosen vendors.
The Quality Function has a Central ASR budget for IT support but additionally Segment teams maintain their own portfolios. The job-holder must be fully aware of all programs proposed or in flight and work with Quality and TGS leadership teams to ensure conflicts or disconnects are identified in a timely manner and resolved through due process.
- With the Quality, TGS and Finance teams maintain and support delivery of an integrated program of transformation of internal digital capabilities.
- Drive the resulting BDX user community agenda; through the ASR process and through deliver of agreed solutions. Using communication and organizational change tools to ensure the changes defined are operationalised
- Integrate pre-existing initiatives under the BDX Quality Strategy with broader transformational actions determined to fill gaps withing BDs existing landscape.
- Mobilise Business users as appropriate to ensure full and timely support of all committed programs
- Produce effective Executive Level reporting of progress, risks and issues arising during program execution.
- Represent the needs of GxP in transformations to avoid compliance surprises at any later stage in the end-to-end system life cycles.
- With Quality, TGS and Function Finance establish processes and rules for delegations and escalations of key decision making (cf Financial Controls model)
- B.S. or B.A. degree. Advanced degree is desirable.
- Professional program management proficiencies
- Knowledge of Quality System Regulations, Pharmaceutical regulations, and applicable ISO standards and other related US and international regulations and standards that apply to the medical device industry. In-depth understanding of the application of quality systems to the medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven expertise in driving significant programs.
- Ten or more years in a regulated field (medical devices, diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, or biologics) with experience related to the management and administration of Quality/Regulatory/Compliance or Improvement operations.
- Ability to work optimally across BD segments/units, regions, and possess a high degree of integrity, good judgment, assertiveness, a conscientious demeanor, and be able to elicit the respect and trust of BD associates.
- Excellent analytical and written/verbal communication skills.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status.
Primary Work LocationUSA NJ - Franklin Lakes
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ