Solutions Architect - Supply Chain Planning.
Job Description SummaryReporting to Associate Director Platform Solutions & Services, Solutions Architect Platform Solutions & Services of Planning will be responsible for architecting solutions in advance supply chain planning functional area with overlap with other affiliated process such a s sales, procurement, and manufacturing processes. The incumbent will be expected to architect solutions in areas such as Demand Planning, Supply Network Planning, Deployment Planning, Available to Promise and Detail Scheduling. You will work in partnership with other platform teams as well as business partner organization in setting technology architecture roadmap, maintaining global templates and standards using Kinaxis and other planning tools.
Solutions Architect Platform Solutions & Services will be responsible in setting architecture and solution platform in Advance planning. As part of this deliverable the incumbent with be required to work internally with other stakeholders as well as with external partners including outsourced partners and technology application vendors. This position requires strong hands-on experience in Kinaxis application tool set of Rapid Response. Deep hands-on Integration knowledge with other SAP and non-SAP transactional systems such as JDE. Deep functional knowledge data integration both master and transactional in a close loop using market leading middleware such as TALEND and/or MuleSoft . In this role it is also required to work as subject matter experts with business and regional users and help in defining platform and recommend solutions and processes supporting Supply Chain planning applications.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Formulate Advance Planning capability roadmap in solutions and architecture team.
- Execute against the product roadmap closely aligned with the requirements. Advances Supply Chain Planning demand ROM and architecture artifacts
- Support Kinaxis project implementation work plan to including working with vendor partners and participate in change management/communications plan.
- Oversee Kinaxis installation in BD system landscape with designated vendor partner where applicable.
- Support critical short-term system environmental stability project and offer subject matter expertise when required in major system support issues and initiatives in advance planning and associated applications.
- Manage relationships with major platform vendors and service providers to ensure they deliver desired business outcome within BD defined parameters of quality and timeline in assigned projects and initiatives.
- Manage all phases of full life-cycle implementation projects, including blueprinting, design, development, testing, UA, deployment, and support.
Support Validated system environment and compliance to Bd and other agency defined deliverables in the context of assigned focus functional area.
Primary Work LocationUSA NJ - Franklin Lakes
Additional LocationsUSA CA - San Diego (BDB)
Work ShiftNA (United States of America)
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ