Supply Chain Manager
Job Description SummaryAssume Channel Partner relationships for operations and lead BD in providing quality efficient Supply Chain services, promoting integration within BD and channel partners.
A highly collaborative flawless partnership with the BD Distributor Management group, BD businesses and BD functional departments that brings focus on BD supply chain efficiencies and costs, together with the business strategies and customer service requirements.
Identify, initiate and drive process improvement solutions that will ultimately provide operating efficiencies and synergies within the supply chain, resulting in cost reduction and increasing service level to customers.
Responsible for the overall BDX Supply Chain Relationship with BD Channel Partners.
Work collaboratively with the Distributor Management and BD Business Teams assuring alignment of the supply chain initiatives with the overall commercial and Supply Chain strategies.
Participate into yearly top to top meetings when appropriate.
Monitor the day to day supply chain activities with Channel Partners assuring Operational Perfection and a high level of Service.
Drive Supply Chain efficiency and process improvement between us and our Partners.
Make sure cost savings are identified and accurately reported.
Accountable for developing metrics systems that routinely capture BD's service to the customer/distributor and their service to end customers.
Put in place the appropriate communication, both internally and externally.
- Critical thinking with the ability to apply related strategy to reality
- Result focus and decision making
- APICS designation or in progress
- Strong Analytical capabilities (attention to detail)
- Developed Leadership Skills
Education / Experience:
- Graduate Degree, preferably with concentration in Business or Supply Chain Management / Logistics.
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 7 years related work experience preferably in Supply Chain/Logistics or Sales functions with an organization effectively engaged with both Distributors and large direct accounts.
- Distributor Management or Sales Experience
- Medical device industry experience is a plus
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status.
Primary Work LocationUSA NJ - Franklin Lakes
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ