Be part of something bigger at BD. Here, you’ll help us continually improve how we do things every day; to be more efficient, more effective and better serve our customers. You’ll do this within an exceptional team all striving to make sure that everything we do complies with regulations and standards, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because our products impact people’s quality of life. Here, you’ll put your compliance experience, high expectations and attention to detail to the very best use: advancing the world of health™. At BD, you can make a true difference of one.
Job Description SummaryPerson serves a key role in assuring data documentation is timely, complete and accurate. The role is important for assuing the proper functioning of the the QA Department into the supply chain.
1) The position will review, summarize and/or report on the following information and data:
- Batch history records
- Autoclave charts
- Oven charts
- Lyophilization charts
- Environmental records / Clean room data
- Cleaning and Disinfection records
- Calibration data
2) The position will be responsible for releasing products with the SAP system. The review will include comparing the test results to the product or raw material specification and making timely decisions on the quality of the material. This task requires that the individual understand the prioritization of multiple products and their relationship to the supply chain.
3) Working with suppliers to archive records, order lab supplies.
4) Work with other BD sites to resolve discrepancies on shipped goods that involve QA.
5) Reviews company procedures and policies and recommends improvements
- Bachelor's Degree in a science related discipline (ie: microbiology)
- Two years minimum working in a FDA regulated environment for manufacturing or clinical development or a combination of equivalent experience and education
- Ability to read and interpret technical specifications related to chemistry, packaging, and cell biology (molecular) requirements
- Ability to work under general supervision
- Experience/ knowledge of SAP or other Enterprise Resource Program
- Technical writing experience
- LEAN Manufacturing Experience
- Perform QA testing
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status.
Primary Work LocationUSA GA - Grayson
What makes a successful Quality Professional at BD? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Advancing the world of health™
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health™ by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD helps customers enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care.
BD is unique in how fully dedicated it is to a specific disease state. It makes it clear how the work we do directly impacts the daily lives of the patients we serve.
Senior Director Quality Management
To know that our products touch 30 million people with diabetes around the globe is powerful and fuels our teams to deliver best in class products to them each and every day.
It is inspiring to see BD products to be used globally to advance human healthcare.
Manager Medical Laboratory