06 Specialist 3rd shift
Job Description Summary06 Specialist 3rd shift
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD helps customers improve outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care. bd.com
This Grade 6 Specialist is responsible for all aspects of Safety Products Assembly operation. Certified to perform all operations and preventative maintenance on all machines. Performs minor repairs and minor machine adjustments. Assists with other repairs and changeovers as needed.
- Safe machine operation.
- Meet department safety and continuous improvement goals/expectations.
- Produce quality products to established standards.
- Responsible for PMs, TRS, minor repairs and any other duties as assigned.
- Detailed communication that supports teamwork, collaborates & cooperates with others, helps wherever needed and fills in for co-workers planned and unplanned absences.
Minimum Requirement: High School diploma or equivalent
Previous BD experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient at reading, writing & speaking English.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer keyboard & navigational skills.
- Skill sets that apply to work cell and job application preferred.
- Must take personal responsibility in all aspects of the job, hold team members to safety standards/regulations/GMP and policies.
Specialist will be selected based on knowledge, skills, abilities, and minimum job requirements. Disciplinary actions, attendance and/or memos to file may be used to pre-screen applicants.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status.
Primary Work LocationUSA NE - Holdrege
Work ShiftUS BD 3rd Shift 11pm-7am (United States of America)
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ