IT Analyst 1
Job Description SummaryTo support Japan MAH (Medicon) Address Change Project mainly on labeling printing and software related activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible to create/designs/prepare and review labels according to redline/LCA provided by QA/Project Personnel and maintain label database
2. Responsible plan and organize artwork transfer activities to manufacturing
3. Responsible to support and provide accurate information whenever requested by Business Unit project personnel
4. Assist the Project leader in executing other related activities
5. Provide technical support for associated applicable activities required for project
6. Perform due diligence verification for all label printed as per stipulated in procedure requirement
7. Collaborate with other departments (manufacturing and quality) and Business Unit project personnel to ensure the deliverables of required project activities
8. Perform necessary communication and training to other associate as per stipulated in procedure requirement
Primary Work LocationMYS Kedah - Bard Kulim (Malaysia)
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ