Be part of something bigger at BD. Here, you’ll join a driven, agile engineering team working in a startup-like environment that has the backing and resources of a Fortune 500 company. In engineering, you could be involved in everything from operations, production and construction to information technology and maintenance environments, all while analyzing and developing solutions to further our engineering capabilities. You’ll use your talent and track record of solving complex problems to achieve one singular goal: advancing the world of health™. At BD, you can make a true difference of one.
Job Description SummaryThe incumbent is responsible to demonstrate leadership in cultivating CI mindset and culture, execute CI programs, provide appropriate / basic lean training, promote and ensure smooth deployment of BD Excellence and support plant Ci and CTW
Execute programs to equip associates with the necessary CI skills, knowledge and experience in improving the performance of Value Stream in the area of plant safety, quality, cost, time and team development
· Work with stakeholders to coordinate and execute significant process improvement projects
· Manage plant CI Program - establishment training matrix, plan, execution, and evaluation
· Establish and provide strong CI support in executing blitzes and projects to effectively support Value Stream goals and needs
· Responsible for stakeholder engagement and communication/change management of process development work
· Responsible to manage kaizen projects of his/her own and execute qualifications, if necessary
· Compile, govern and distribute CI reports on resources capability
· Coordinate BD Excellence deployment and implementation
· Ensure open and complete communication with internal customers
· Perform any other tasks as assigned by superior
Primary Work LocationMYS Kedah - Bard Kulim (Malaysia)
What makes a successful Engineer Professional at BD? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Advancing the world of health™
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health™ by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD helps customers enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care.
As a new employee what I like most about BD are the many learning and professional developmental opportunities for growth offered. It is good to know that there are so many resources to choose from.
Since joining BD, I really have liked the people I work with on a daily basis and the collaboration towards common goals.
Senior Program Manager
BD is full of passionate, loyal, and driven people that have a common goal of advancing healthcare without sacrificing quality or service.