Job Description SummarySupervise a group of production operators to meet schedules and quality workmanship.
1. Plan and process one data code per day.
2. Constantly improve operator skills in performing their operation.
3. Ensure that all operations carried out are within the specifications written in the B.O.P.s.
4. Be aware of any deviations that are in progress or are about to expire.
5. Ensure that all reports/documents/DHRs/charts are reviewed daily and signed off.
6. Train all line leaders reporting to you in their areas of responsibility.
7. Ensure and improve communication with all levels in the company.
8. Upkeep and maintain good housekeeping, ensure that all areas are properly identified and labelled.
9. Upkeep and maintain Good Manufacturing Practices and Hazcom requirements.
10. Play a pro-active role in the area of responsibility.
11. Supervise people fairly in accordance with company policy.
12. Fully comprehend the company's quality/business ethics policies and ensure that they are being practiced.
Primary Work LocationMYS Kedah - Bard Kulim (Malaysia)
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ