Production Trainer 1
Job Description SummaryThis role is responsible for training of Direct Labor in Manufacturing processes. These include Orientation for New hires, Certification and Re-certification, On-Job-Training, Periodic training as well as administration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct Orientation for new Direct Labor hires.
- Plan and execute trainings and re-training for On-Job, Cross Training, Periodic Training, Certification and Re-certification of Direct Labor and Employee BOP Review. Manage overall competency for Direct Labor.
- Perform periodic audits and monitor Trainee performances and evaluate effectiveness of training programs, providing evaluation and recommendation for improvement.
- Coordinate training administration e.g. filing, updating training matrix, organize employee training records.
- Maintain good communication and working relationship with production partners in areas assigned.
- Sustain BDPS framework for Manufacturing training.
- Other activities required and relevant to the position and to the Manufacturing processes.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION:
- Minimum SPM, preferably Diploma or Degree
·For SPM, minimum 5 – 10 years experiences in operational training within medical industry.
·For Diploma, 3 - 5 years experiences in operational training within medical industry.
- Able to interact and communicate effectively and good spoken/written skills in Bahasa Melayu and English.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
(Mathematical skills, reasoning ability, physical demands, vision, physical condition, etc.)
- Good administrative skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, reliable and well organized
- Computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Primary Work LocationMYS Kedah - Bard Kulim (Malaysia)
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ