Be part of something bigger at BD. Here, you’ll help us continually improve how we do things every day; to be more efficient, more effective and better serve our customers. You’ll do this within an exceptional team all striving to make sure that everything we do complies with regulations and standards, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because our products impact people’s quality of life. Here, you’ll put your compliance experience, high expectations and attention to detail to the very best use: advancing the world of health™. At BD, you can make a true difference of one.
Job Description SummaryResponsible for Quality Engineering Activities
- Responsible for Process Validation and PFMEA documentations
- Ensure compliance to BD Corporate procedure, Division procedure and Bard Sdn. Bhd. procedure.
- Review process validation data generated and performed statistical analysis where appropriate.
- Be the protocol originator for component qualification, ship testing, accelerated aging, real time stability
- Plan, organize, coordinates and lead projects relating to process, manufacturing and quality to support the requirements of the Quality Assurance System.
- Perform continuous Quality Control evaluation and trend analysis on product quality issues, resolve quality problems and initiate corrective action with other departments as required.
- Perform investigation and root cause analysis for process and product non-conformances.
- Assist the Quality Unit Manager in executing special project or assignment.
Primary Work LocationMYS Kedah - Bard Kulim (Malaysia)
Work ShiftMY3 Normal 8a-4.45p Group 26 (Malaysia)
What makes a successful Quality Professional at BD? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Advancing the world of health™
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health™ by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD helps customers enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care.
BD is unique in how fully dedicated it is to a specific disease state. It makes it clear how the work we do directly impacts the daily lives of the patients we serve.
Senior Director Quality Management
To know that our products touch 30 million people with diabetes around the globe is powerful and fuels our teams to deliver best in class products to them each and every day.
It is inspiring to see BD products to be used globally to advance human healthcare.
Manager Medical Laboratory