Be part of something bigger at BD. Here, you’ll help us share our innovative solutions with more clinics, physicians, pharmacies and medical entities which will in turn benefit the health and well-being of people and patients all over the nation. It’s an exciting, challenging and rewarding role, but you’ll be working from a place of strength thanks to our trusted name, and the belief in our products that you’ll quickly develop. Here, you’ll be channeling all your sales skills and experience into one singular goal: advancing the world of health™. At BD, you can make a true difference of one.
Job Description SummaryJob Description Summary
Our Peripheral Intervention (PI) business unit offers a comprehensive range of medical products, devices and services for the treatment of peripheral arterial and venous disease, cancer detection, and end-stage renal disease and maintenance.
General Purpose Summary:
The primary focus of the Customer Inventory Associate position will be analysis and management of consignment product, within customer accounts. In this role, the associate will work with both our sales organization and their customers. The role focuses on consignment product located within customer accounts. The primary job responsibilities will be scanning consignment product, resolving consignment product variances with the sales team and customer, and ensuring the reporting of consignment is accurate.
Essential Job Functions:
- Scan customer consignment inventory.
- Maintain consignment reporting for Field Inventory and Sales.
- Travel to customer accounts, interact with the customer to ensure accurate scanning of consigned products.
- Assist the sales team with product movement.
- Complete a minimum number of customer consignment scans per week.
Basic Skills/Competencies Required:
- Intermediate knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing, and database software, within a Windows based environment.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Self-starter, motivated, enjoys a challenge.
- Must be detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- Willing to travel 85-90% of the time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field from an accredited institution preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in a customer facing or Sales and Account Management role.
Work Environment: • BD Peripheral Invention is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce. • While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be in an open cubicle environment. Candidate must be able to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to manipulate, handle or feel objects, tools, controls and office equipment. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- BD Peripheral Invention is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be in an open cubicle environment. Candidate must be able to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
Primary Work LocationUSA AZ - Tempe Headquarters
What makes a successful Sales Professional at BD? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Advancing the world of health™
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health™ by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD helps customers enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care.
I’m proud to work at BDI Surgery and BD because the work we do every day optimizes surgical outcomes and enhances patients’ lives.
VP Sales & Commercial Excellence
Every day we focus on bringing innovative solutions to patients living with diabetes. The patient is at the heart of everything we do.
VP Marketing and Commercial Excellence
Getting our customers the right information on time so they can focus on their science and diagnostics needs is why I come to work every day.
Vice President Global Marketing