Sr Director, Global Marketing
Job Description SummaryThis position is responsible for executing the marketing and commercial plans for Target temperature management platform. This position is a key leadership role and is responsible for communicating to the market, delivering products, driving revenue and margin performance, and providing direction on life cycle planning.
TTM platform Strategy
- Develop Platform Business Plans including setting of revenue objectives, profit objectives and identification of key success factors for global growth
- Communicates business strategy and status updates to major audiences (key clinicians, corporate officers, and field selling organization)
- Selects, develops, and retains marketing staff
New Product Development
- Lead global innovation and new product development strategy
- Assess market opportunities of core and adjacent space
- Oversee Product Managers in launch prep and product development projects
- Voice of customer ideation / validation
- US Marketing Plan and Execution
- Execute key strategic initiatives including targeting, positioning, value proposition, and pricing
- Maintains close communication with the sales management team to ensure execution of platform marketing plans and objectives.
- Provide sales tools to ensure consistency in delivery and execution
International Strategic Plan and Execution
- Identify key OUS market opportunities and provide strategic direction to key countries
- Support Global Market Acceleration Program (GMAP) to support growth to drive TTM adoption
Primary Work LocationUSA CO - Louisville
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ