Assembler 2, General
Job Description Summary
- Commitment to Safety, by following site safety procedures and utilizing safety equipment as required for daily tasks.
- Uses batch record instructions, job aids, standard operating procedures, and product specifications to execute production activities.
- Maintains accurate documentation, records and logs in accordance with FDA (Food and Drug Administration), GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) and ISO9000 (International Organization for Standardization).
- Ability to perform minor troubleshooting and problem solving in areas of set-up of equipment and processes.
- Ability to perform rework and re-packaging of materials as needed.
- Ability to work in teams to achieve operational goals while being engaged in the process.
- Communicating issues and concerns to lead or designee.
- Performs assembly by following released procedures
- May perform in process inspection to ensure products meet specifications and standards.
- May generates required documentation to complete the Device History Record (DHR)
- Must be able to read and understand: assembly instructions, work orders, Bills of Materials, Standard Operation Procedures, and all other documentation used to control our products and processes.
- Expected to provide feedback on production and methods, product design issues, continuously strives to improve product quality and operational efficiency
- Must have the ability to maintain productive working relationships within the work team and with other functions.
- Keep work area clean organized and safe
- Other duties may be assigned. All jobs in Drainage team area.
- Ability to support continuous improvement activities such as 5S, standardization of work, process
- Must be able to read proficiently, write legibly, analyze/evaluate charts/graphs, follow simple diagrams, and follow manufacturing and inspection procedures.
- Must be able to maintain neat, legible, accurate, and complete documentation, records, and logs.
- Must be able to focus continuous attention to detailed processes and fairly routine processes.
- High School Diploma or accredited GED required
Desired Experience/ Working Conditions:
- 1 - 3 years of manufacturing experience.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required including but not limited to lab coats, hair / beard covers, shoe covers, gloves, ear protection, eye protection and specialized cleanroom suits and head coverings as required.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationUSA OK - Mannford
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ