Be part of something bigger at BD. Here, you’ll help us share our innovative solutions with more clinics, physicians, pharmacies and medical entities which will in turn benefit the health and well-being of people and patients all over the nation. It’s an exciting, challenging and rewarding role, but you’ll be working from a place of strength thanks to our trusted name, and the belief in our products that you’ll quickly develop. Here, you’ll be channeling all your sales skills and experience into one singular goal: advancing the world of health™. At BD, you can make a true difference of one.
Job Description Summary
This is a National Role and you can work remotely, so long as you're positioned near a major airport.
The Becton-Dickinson (BD), Medication Management Solutions, Federal, Business Development Team is rapidly growing and is currently seeking a Field Based Supply Solutions Account Executive to represent the expansive Pyxis supply point of use products and services throughout the federal market.
The Supply Solutions Architect collaborates with federal customers in the placement of the Pyxis suite of automated care success tools. By working with nursing, Supply Chain, Materials Management, Operating Room and Cath Lab leaders, the SSAE will drive adoption of Pyxis Supply Automation products and services. The product responsibility includes sale of the Pyxis SupplyStation, ProcedureStation, CathRack, Supply Knowledge Portal, RFID, Kanban and other various products. The Supply Solutions AE is responsible for providing customers throughout the sales cycle, with the tools and information to uphold the system’s placement.
- Establish contacts and build key relationships within the VHA, DOD, IHS, FBOP.
- Provide information and high-level analysis to assist customers in their decision-making process.
- Work in conjunction with field operations organization, field support, Technical Support and the Clinical Services Consulting teams to ensure seamless implementation for signed federal contracts
- Demonstrate experience in conceptual and consultative selling
Knowledge and Skills:
- College degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years of previous executive level sales experience in medical capital equipment preferred.
- Concept selling background within a hospital environment to include multiple decision-makers highly preferred.
- Strong understanding of hospital materials management & clinical supply-chain preferred.
- Outstanding leadership, communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Strong PC skills required.
- Previous experience selling to the federal market preferred.
- Military experience or Federal preferred
At BD, we are developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationUSA CA - San Diego Bldg A&B
What makes a successful Sales Professional at BD? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Advancing the world of health™
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health™ by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD helps customers enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care.
I’m proud to work at BDI Surgery and BD because the work we do every day optimizes surgical outcomes and enhances patients’ lives.
VP Sales & Commercial Excellence
Every day we focus on bringing innovative solutions to patients living with diabetes. The patient is at the heart of everything we do.
VP Marketing and Commercial Excellence
Getting our customers the right information on time so they can focus on their science and diagnostics needs is why I come to work every day.
Vice President Global Marketing