Job Description Summary
POSITION TITLE : DRIVER
SCOPE: Operate tractor, trucks and other type of motor vehicle to provide daily importation/exportation transportation services from BD Nogales Mexico to BD Nogales AZ and vice versa, and to perform outside messenger services as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform truck inspection reviews and complete a daily check list.
- Pick up, transport and deliver BD products from Nog AZ to Nog Son and vice versa.
- Pick up and deliver small equipment and tools as needed.
- Keep record of activities, mileage, fuel consumption, repairs and services.
- Perform road service such as emergency tire changes, small repairs, etc.
- May plan schedule and routes for orderly and timely dispatching of impo/expo equipment or materials to be transported.
- Participate in CT-PAT, OEA, DOT, Security audits, trainings and seminars.
- Open to learn and practice all related activities.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable Regulations and Standards as defined in BD Quality and Environmental Manual and enterprise I.T. systems.
High school or equivalent, Federal Driver’s license (binational), requires a thorough knowledge of traffic rules and regulations of Nogales AZ/MX,
3 to 5 years experience necessary to become familiar with duties and to assume responsibilities inherent in the nature of the work performed.
Basic Knowledge to communicate in English
Good practices of Safe driving
Basic PC Literacy
Access to travel to USA/Mexico within the law.
Knowledge of directions of surrounding cities in the SantaCruz & Pima County
Cities in Mexico, Hermosillo & Guaymas
Primary Work LocationMEX Nogales North - Luis Donaldo Colosio Blvd
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ