Travel and Expense Specialist
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
As Travel & Expense Specialist, you will handle a high volume of inbound/outbound emails and calls pertaining to Customer Service from employees with regards to Employee Travel and BD Corporate cards (Travel, Meeting, and Purchasing cards).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Audit expense reports using SAP Concur.
- Process credit card enrollment, maintenance, and termination.
- Maintain the Travel & Expense system HR profile information in SAP Concur.
- Service BD associates as needed to process their expenses
- Ensure the Global Travel & Expense policy is adhered to for all expenses.
- Maintain the expenses on associate's credit cards to ensure expense reports are submitted timely and credit card transactions are cleared to avoid delinquent accounts.
- Recommend, establish, and implement process improvements to create a more efficient and productive T&E department.
- Assist with projects on an as needed basis.
- To be successful in this role, you require strong interpersonal and organizational skills along with excellent written and verbal communication capabilities.
- Strict attention to detail and follow-through are critical.
- Confidentiality is a requirement as this position works with personal confidential information.
- This is a high exposure position and should be able to communicate effectively with all BD associates levels.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma
- A minimum of 1-2 years of Travel & Expense relevant experience with SAP Concur processing expense reports as an auditor
- Good verbal and written English skills. Fluency in Spanish strongly preferred.
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
To learn more about BD visit https://jobs.bd.com/
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationUSA TX - San Antonio
Work ShiftUS BD 1st Shift 730am-4pm (United States of America)
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ