Analyst, Product Implementation, Albany NY
Job Description SummaryThe Analyst, Professional Services has experience with the implementation of Dispensing System/Pyxis products. This involves being able to clearly communicate, thoroughly document and demonstrate product implementation competency and guide the customer through product implementation. This involves extensive customer interaction and service. Primary responsibilities include all aspects of onsite and remote deployment and training. The Analyst must have the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional project teams. Project teams will include multiple disciplines from within Dispensing Implementation and customer teams.* * Must live in Upstate NY area, Albany, Kingston or Poughkeepsie **
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
The Analyst, Professional Services is a collaborative member of the cross-functional project team responsible for the implementation of the Medication Management Systems Dispensing System/Pyxis products. This involves extensive customer interaction and service. In addition, the Analyst executes assigned results from the implementation plan. These projects can typically range in scope from installing one expansion unit, to being part of a project team that may install over 100 units. The Analyst must be able to clearly communicate, thoroughly document, demonstrate a fundamental ability to overcome project task hurdles/timeline delays while performing basic device installations. They may also be required to provide customer training on the use and administration of Pyxis products. The Analyst effectively performs the required tasks to ensure timely Go-Lives and customer satisfaction.
* * Must live in Upstate NY area, Albany, Kingston, or Poughkeepsie **
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- Growth mindset, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Problem solving, hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- Must be detail oriented, and able to manage multiple implementation projects and every aspect of the install
- Possess strong time management skills, organizational skills, and the ability to work under a deadline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Provides timely project task status and documentation to appropriate team members and customer
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Excellent customer service skills; establishes and cultivates rapport with customers and internal teams in building strong relationships that deliver success
- Ability to assemble and disassemble equipment and devices
- Basic knowledge of implementation methodologies and tools or equivalent industry standards.
- Consistently demonstrates the BD Values – We do what is right, We are all accountable, We learn and improve every day, We help each other to be great, We thrive on innovation and demand quality
Education, Experience or Equivalent:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 3-5 years equivalent education and work experience
- Two plus years in healthcare environment with technical (systems) involvement and computerized system applications is preferred
- Certified Pharmacy Technician Preferred
- Hospital experience preferred
- Drug dispensing, medical device experience preferred
- Must have proficient PC skills (Microsoft Office package)
- Exposure to clinical software applications is a plus, including BD Pyxis Dispensing products.
- Basic knowledge of pharmacy and nursing workflow
- Training and or instructing experience is desired
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- This position involves pushing, pulling, stooping, bending and lifting.
- Works primarily in a geographically defined territory; however, based on account or project needs, could be assigned outside of the territory or region.
- Travel may range from 60% - 80%, overnight travel included.
- Position requires flexible working hours, including some nights and weekends.
- Ability to work independently from home office.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and meet BD’s auto safety standards.
- * * Must live in Upstate NY area, Albany, Kingston, or Poughkeepsie **
Click on Apply if this sounds like you!
To learn more about BD visit https://jobs.bd.com/
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationUSA CA - San Diego Bldg A&B
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ