Analyst, Product Implementation
Job Description SummaryThe Analyst, Professional Services (APS) is a collaborative member of the cross-functional project team responsible for the implementation of the Pyxis Supply Technologies. This involves extensive customer interaction and service. In addition, the Analyst executes assigned deliverables from the implementation plan. These projects can typically range in scope from installing one expansion unit, to being part of a project team that may install over 100 units. The Analyst must be able to clearly communicate, thoroughly document, demonstrate a fundamental ability to overcome project task hurdles/timeline delays while performing basic device installations. They may also be required to provide customer training on the use and administration of Pyxis products. The Analyst effectively performs the required tasks to ensure timely Go-Lives and customer satisfaction.
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- Conveys a positive image of BD to Customers.
- Provides timely project task status to appropriate team members and customer.
- Establishes and nurtures rapport with customers that is conducive to a long-term business relationship.
- Participates in conference calls and customer meetings.
- Installs and Supports Dispensing Systems product/Pyxis product hardware and software.
- Demonstrates proficiency in product feature/functionality and operational knowledge of core BD MMS Dispensing products and solutions.
- Demonstrates proficiency configuring product-related hardware / software. Demonstrates knowledge and complies with established BD MMS Dispensing product implementation methodologies and tools or equivalent industry standards.
- Conducts customer training on the use of Pyxis products.
- Acts as a customer support resource when necessary.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of customer workflow
- Must be detail oriented, and able to deal with multiple projects and competing demands consistent with established company and customer objectives.
- Demonstrates analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Provides basic problem solving and troubleshooting as needed.
- Self-motivated; works independently with minimal supervision. Takes initiative to establish and meet goals and objectives.
- Possesses excellent organizational skills with the flexibility to readily adapt to change.
- Completes internal company and project documentation accurately and timely.
- Demonstrates the interpersonal skills necessary to work cooperatively in a team environment and with attention to inclusion and diversity.
- Manages responsibilities within the allotted Project and Travel and Expense budgets.
- Works in a safety-conscious manner ensuring adherence to safe work practices.
- Complies with company policies and procedures; including BD policy on drug-free workplace.
- Reports complaints and enhancement requests regarding BD products and service per BD company policy.
- Maintains confidential information including BD proprietary information. Complies with all vendor credentialing requirements.
- Consistently demonstrates the BD Values.
- Education, Experience or Equivalent:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent education and work experience.
- Two or more years in healthcare environment with technical (systems) involvement and computerized system applications is preferred. Dispensing software technology experience a plus
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, OneNote)
- Exposure to clinical software applications is a plus, including BD Pyxis Dispensing products.
- Training and or teaching experience is desired.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
- This position involves pushing, pulling, stooping, bending and lifting.
- Works primarily in a geographically defined territory; however, based on account or project needs, could be assigned outside of the territory or region.
- Travel may range from 60% - 80%, overnight travel included.
- Position requires flexible working hours, including some nights and weekends.
- Ability to work independently from home office.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and meet BD’s auto safety standards.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
To learn more about BD visit https://jobs.bd.com/
- Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationUSA CA - San Diego Bldg A&B
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ