Analyst, Professional Services
Job Description SummaryOnsite customer-facing, remote position located in the State of Washington, Oregon, or Idaho. The Analyst, Professional Services, Implementation is expert in the implementation of Pyxis® medication technologies and implements a wide range of these products. This involves being able to clearly communicate, thoroughly document and demonstrate product implementation competency and guide the customer through product implementation. This requires extensive customer interaction and service. Primary responsibilities include all aspects of onsite and remote deployment and training. The Analyst must have the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional project teams. Project teams will include multiple disciplines from within Dispensing Implementation and customer teams.
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Pyxis® medication technologies combine proven technology with meaningful intelligence to prevent medication errors, help free up caregiver time to focus on patient care, increase the predictability of medication availability, and reduce inefficiencies in the med use process. At almost every point in the med use process, safety and efficiency can be increased with the comprehensive capabilities of the Pyxis® medication management system. Learn more about Pyxis: http://www.bd.com/en-us/offerings/brands/pyxis
The BD Dispensing Professional Services group manages plans and coordinates the implementation of the Pyxis® medication technologies. Matrixed teams are assigned to customer projects and accounts based on project scope and regional / national organizational structures. The BD project team partners with the customer project team to deliver the goal of an on-time successful system implementation. Activities include: implementation project management, product implementation, workflow and system design, configuration tasks, integration engineering functions, customer relationship and partnering activities. In addition to customer-facing responsibilities, this department is also responsible for many backend business functions including revenue forecasting and recognition, equipment logistics (including ordering, customer confirmation and return authorizations), implementation and governance methodologies, solution design best practices and quality system requirements.
**Home-based position with extensive travel. Ideal candidates will live near a major airport.** Seattle, Portland, Boise or Spokane
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Facilitate effective customer meetings using professional and business acumen
- Demonstrate strong leadership and communication
- Demonstrate understanding of the healthcare business environment
- Ability to assume project lead responsibility including handling an overall rollout plan, timelines and project assignments to internal teams and customer personnel
- Provide feedback on new and existing products to customer as vital
- Establish and cultivate rapport with client that is conducive to long term business relationships
- Work closely with the Manager, Professional Services, Lead Analyst, Consultants and Project Managers to maintain project and customer relationship health
- Must be able to manage customer and team expectations
- Understanding of the ES system, overall system integration, and the ability to implement integrated systems of Medstations, Anesthesia Systems, and other ES products
- Must be detail oriented, able to multi-task and have the ability to implement projects consistent with established company and customer objectives
- Provide advanced problem solving and troubleshooting
- Conduct in-depth client training on the use of BD products
- Mentor customer System Managers and Super-users on products and standard methodologies
- Ability to scale and adjust approach based on customer constraints or complexity
- Provide team support and product information, and conduct special projects as assigned by manager
- Analyze and resolve issues that have the potential to jeopardize performance and/or ability to meet agreed upon project deliverables
- Demonstrate expertise in established Pyxis product implementation process and tools
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and lead complex projects within project timeline, technical and customer resource constraints
- Works independently with minimal guidance
- Complete weekly administrative tasks in support of quality management, reporting, revenue and expense
- Possess excellent organizational skills with the flexibility to readily adapt to change
Education or Equivalent:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent education and work experience.
Experience or Equivalent:
- Competency in HIS/PIS systems and pharmacy and nursing workflow.
- Prefer four or more years in healthcare environment with technical (systems) involvement or six or more years with other computerized system applications.
- Dispensing software technology experience a plus. Must have a working knowledge of a variety of software applications (knowledge of SAP and Salesforce are a plus).
- Product training and / or teaching experience preferred.
- Experience working with large integrated delivery networks (IDNs) preferred.
- Pharmacy Technician, Informatacist, LPN
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. This position may involve pushing, pulling, stooping, bending and lifting.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and meet BD's auto safety standards.
- Extensive travel required.
- Position requires flexible working hours, including some nights and weekends.
- Upon hire must provide proof of and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions. Proofs must include: Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR (mumps, measles, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox) Annual TB/PPD (skin test), Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis.
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
To learn more about BD visit https://jobs.bd.com/
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationUSA CA - San Diego Bldg A&B
Work ShiftNA (United States of America)
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ