Be part of something bigger at BD. Here, you’ll help us continually improve how we do things every day; to be more efficient, more effective and better serve our customers. You’ll do this within an exceptional team all striving to make sure that everything we do complies with regulations and standards, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because our products impact people’s quality of life. Here, you’ll put your compliance experience, high expectations and attention to detail to the very best use: advancing the world of health™. At BD, you can make a true difference of one.
Job Description SummaryAs Sr. Quality Systems Specialist (Supplier Business Analyst) you will provide analytical support within the Supplier Quality team with the overall mission of conducting Analysis and crafting metrics to meet our quality objectives. This includes working closely with Operations, Engineering, Service Depot, and Management to conduct Monthly data requests, Metrics reporting, and maintenance of Supplier Evaluations. This information is coordinated into recurring management reviews and analytical dashboards for effective communication and action.
Candidate will be responsible for:
- Conduct data collection, data mining, analysis, and reporting on recurring data requests/reports.
- Work collaboratively with internal customers to refine and optimize analysis and reporting criteria as well as manage expectations around analysis delivery timelines and output capabilities.
- Lead all aspects of the Supplier Performance Evaluations
- Support the Monthly Quality and Business Meetings in an administration function
- Performs other duties as assigned
To be successful in this role, you require:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in computer science or other technical field.
- A Minimum of 4 years of proven experience; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Windows OS, Microsoft Office Suite particularly Access and Excel 2010 or later versions.
- Proven leadership and project management skills working in a collaborative team environment as evidence of successful completion of projects.
- Must be proficient in the creation and manipulation of Excel pivot tables and the ability to build macros to integrate data into excel workbooks.
- Ability to build charts and graphs that effectively communicate the desired analysis results.
- Integration of key graphical elements into Power Point for management communication and the ability to present such information is a plus.
- Technical background and medical device/ regulated industry experience is a key advantage.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationUSA CA - San Diego TC Bldg C&D
What makes a successful Quality Professional at BD? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Advancing the world of health™
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health™ by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD helps customers enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care.
BD is unique in how fully dedicated it is to a specific disease state. It makes it clear how the work we do directly impacts the daily lives of the patients we serve.
Senior Director Quality Management
To know that our products touch 30 million people with diabetes around the globe is powerful and fuels our teams to deliver best in class products to them each and every day.
It is inspiring to see BD products to be used globally to advance human healthcare.
Manager Medical Laboratory