Continuous Improvement Analyst
Job Description Summary
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and ensure that Financial Scorecard and Monthly Site Reports are maintained and updated
- Work with Plant Leaders, CI leads and corporate functions to establish C2W budget and quarterly forecast and reporting framework
- Train and develop staff on BDPS, Lean, and Six Sigma principles, creating a cultural transformation and lean manufacturing mindset
- Maintain Zero Loss Landscape and identify additional CI opportunities to keep the C2W pipeline at 125% capacity
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with the site senior leadership team, working in close partnership to coach and mentor the organization on process improvement and business excellence efforts
- Guide, coach and demonstrate proficiency in BDPS concepts and systematic approach, including strategy development & deployment (SDD), core components, Zero Loss mind set and all related methodologies/tools
- Performing ad hoc analysis
- Bachelor degree, or above, in Engineering or mathematics related (STEM preferred)
- 1 to 2 years experience working in a manufacturing environment, medical device preferred
- Analytical skills required
- Successful history of prioritizing multiple tasks, activities, and scheduling work to meet business needs.
- Proven organizational and planning skills and action oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with floor associates as well as upper level management teams
- Detail oriented, with emphasis on accuracy and completeness.
- Digital literacy (Microsoft Office, PowerBI, SAP and MiniTab is a bonus)
- Lean Enterprise, Six Sigma experience and/or certification preferred
Employment at BD is contingent upon the Company’s receipt of sufficient proof that you are or will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Consistent with BD’s Workplace Accommodations Policy, requests for accommodation will be considered pursuant to applicable law.
“Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status.”
Primary Work LocationUSA CA - San Jose
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ