IVDR Supply Chain Planner, EU MDR
Job Description SummaryRepresent Demand and Supply Planning EU MDR in the BDB IVDR Operations sub-team. This is a project based role supporting Clinical Reagents and Clinical Instrument platforms. Our current estimated duration of this project is 18 months, but is subject to change.
Represent Demand and Supply Planning in the BDB IVDR Operations sub-team. Work closely with regional supply planning and production planning from BDB reagent and Instrument sites in San Jose, Cayey and Tuas to manage and meet product supply and demand at the version level requirement per the IVDR program timeline, successfully, and in a manner consistent with organizational goals, department policies, established processes and/or the standard terms and conditions.
Develop, execute and monitor the Demand and Supply Planning detailed (day-to- day activities) schedule. Act as the Point of Contact between Demand and Supply Planning and the IVDR Operations lead.
- Lead, facilitate, coordinate, and track day-to- day activities to ensure the project activities are completed on time successfully, and in a manner consistent with organizational goals, departmental policies, established processes, and/or the standard terms and conditions of the contract.
- Creation and maintenance of the instrument and reagent detailed demand and supply project schedule and timeline, which include clear deliverables and assignment of project task responsibilities to support the IVDR operations project plan
- Monitor activity progress for the detailed schedule in line with the project objectives
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to manage risks and report potential delays, including the development of effective action plans for resolution
- Maintain the product conversion table (SKU per country per registration approval timeline) according to the international regulatory plan.
- Communicate with regional supply planners regarding IVDR project impact and status on supply and demand. Work with regional supply planners on demand forecast and develop a plan to effectively manage transition
- Review MRP and propose modifications to the master schedule that is in alignment with project milestones and has no product delivery impact to the customer. Work with BDB San Jose, Cayey and Tuas Production Planning.
- Able to provide guidance in minimum inventory investment consistent with BDB inventory goals and objectives.
- Able to effectively work across multiple departments (e.g. Production Planning, Regulatory, Finance, Sales).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate complex supply chain activities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to quickly and effectively respond to changes
- Effective organization and planning skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of operational logic and use of MRP, inventory control, production scheduling and capacity planning
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, communication skills, verbal and written
- Good knowledge of MS Project, Excel and SAP
- Bachelor's degree required in Business with emphasis in Supply Chain, demand and supply planning or equivalent experience
- Project management or leadership experience desired
- Specific knowledge of BD business highly desired
- Experience implementing and supporting labeling and packaging insert changes highly desired
- Experience leading at the program and operations project level
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status.
Primary Work LocationUSA CA - San Jose
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ