Sr. Manager SAP Integration Architecture
Job Description SummarySr. Manager Integration Architecture is to provide technical leadership for leading design and practices related to Enterprise Integration solutions. Partner with technical, functional, and business peers to guide the solution design efforts best suited to meet business objectives. In addition to technical expertise, the role also calls for the ability to demonstrate effectiveness in execution, working with our delivery partners to ensure smooth execution and support
Reporting to the Associate Director API Architecture, Integration and Middle-ware, the Sr. Manager Integration Architecture is to provide technical leadership for leading design and practices related to Enterprise Integration solutions. Partner with technical, functional, and business peers to guide the solution design efforts best suited to meet business objectives. In addition to technical expertise, the role also calls for the ability to demonstrate effectiveness in execution, working with our delivery partners to ensure smooth execution and support
Primary responsibilities include:
- Serve as the technical expert within integration solutions and provide technical leadership to facilitate a collaborative partnership between functional and application delivery teams
- Server as the overall owner of the SAP CPI/PI integration tool-set and ensure alignment with architecture standard and guidelines
- Define and enhance methodologies and practices for the application life cycle management in line with best practice and practical experience of continuous improvement.
- Generates conceptual/logical architectures, integration design documents and risk assessments
- Develops, improves, validates and uses tools to improve both the effectiveness and efficiency of integration efforts, within both the area of expertise and scope of influence
- Define and promote processes, policies, standards and procedures to assure compliance with corporate and regulatory policies
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and market trends within the integration space and make recommendations to align with the business strategic initiatives
- Promote adoption of industry best practices for integration architecture frameworks, tools, standards and guidelines
- Lead and/or provide support for a variety of project related activities across multiple business units
- Provide oversight, guidance and feedback on vendor execution and delivery; ensure that there is appropriate alignment between architectural decisions and solution delivery
- Manage relationships with major vendors and service providers to ensure they cost-effectively meet the needs of the organization.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will bring a combination of experience leading technology teams, strong technology & functional understanding, process, and solution mindset.
In addition, the ideal candidate should also possess:
- 8+ years of experience in progressively responsible roles within the technology function.
- Experience and/or wiliness to engage in learning with MuleSoft, Boomi, AWS or Informatica
- Demonstrable Experience in SAP PI/CPI, IDOCS and BAPI processes & Technology
- Experience in all phases of Project Delivery
- understanding and experience in API’s, Microservice Architecture, B2B and A2A integrations
- Ability to blend process excellence with a solution mindset to solve business problems
- Ability to communicate complex business / technical challenges in a simplified manner
- Analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Highly collaborative work style which includes working effectively across all organizational levels
- Ability to collaborate, partner with external vendors and service providers to manage solution design and delivery
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to perform under pressure and management of multiple priorities with competing demands for resources.
Education and Training
- An undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering, finance, business management or a related field.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationUSA NJ - Franklin Lakes
Additional LocationsUSA CA - San Jose
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ