Sr. Service Processes and Systems Integration
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
- Drive internal process excellence through identifying and leading targeted continuous improvement projects across business functions
- Build and Own ServiceMax improvements and support US region and eliminate non-value add / reduce computer/ admin time spent by engineers.
- Ensure ServiceMax is linked with key external applications and processes, including Trackwise, SAP, Reverse Logistics, inventory management.
- Act as an integrator and consultant across service delivery functions to drive “Process First” with utmost customer focus. Analyze process performance and make recommendations for change, and if required, request for IT support.
- Adopt a lean start-up approach to building and testing new product concepts for mobile apps and smart devices. Implement an early feedback loop to enable continuous learning and iteration for ventures, products, and services.
- Collaborate with business, regional, functional and technical partners to guide and lead business process improvement from customer’s point of view
- Be abreast of regulatory changes affecting information security, working proactively to help the company understand and address any changes.
- Ensure compliance to BD corporate Quality and other directives while working with sales, demand, inventory and backorder data to drive business decisions.
- Knowledgeable of structured documentation and change control systems, tools for process improvement, Quality System Regulation, ISO 9000 and, where applicable, GMP guidelines.
- Ensure Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) training through facilitating the development and implementation of safety awareness programs. Implements scheduled departmental safety inspections and ensures corrective action for identified hazards
- BS, MS preferred, in an engineering or related scientific or technical subject area
- Authority on SAP ECC, CRM and other UTR systems. Trained or certified in at least one of the key skills (BI, Lean/CI, Project Management, Business Analysis, Agile, and Change Management)
- Minimum 7 years of confirmed experience supporting service management systems and related process management
- Deep understanding of the field service business, with required prior experience in the field as field service engineer or manager
- Understanding & Optimization of the Value Stream using data for Six Sigma analysis while building metrics to monitor thresholds
- Designed and implemented systems such as SAP, IFS, Salesforce, ServiceMax, Service Management Plus
- Travel may range from 60% - 80%, overnight travel included.
Click on Apply if this sounds like you!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
To learn more about BD visit https://jobs.bd.com/
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationUSA CA - San Jose
Additional LocationsUSA MD - Sparks - 39 Loveton Circle
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ